• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BrahminBoss, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Cant figure out if this is gay or a threat

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Pussy when are you coming amsterdam

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
@plukee you're a sad troll. You don't have idea of how my sexual Life Will skyrocket After roids and a job. I have a lot of potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and plukee
Don’t ever speak to me again, you fucking bug

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
@plukee you're a sad troll. You don't have idea of how my sexual Life Will skyrocket After roids and a job. I have a lot of potential
Keep coping you fucking suicidal manlet. Go drink bleach again no one will miss you. Your the forum jester

• WTF
Reactions: oxymoron
Keep coping you fucking suicidal manlet. Go drink bleach again no one will miss you. Your the forum jester
You got triggered because i mogged you

• Love it
I personally wouldn’t tolerate this disrespect @the BULL :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
6E929385 173F 4156 80B0 772A7FF47253

• +1
Reactions: Aero, BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
i will miss him if he died, plukee why dont u go to the nearesr zoo and embrace the lions

i will miss him if he died, plukee why dont u go to the nearesr zoo and embrace the lions
The lions would shit themselves if they saw me id be like samson from the bible and wrestle them

How is the quality of women there that you see?

The lions would shit themselves if they saw me id be like samson from the bible and wrestle them
"bull you're deluded" lmao you would freeze for the fear not even capable to run away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and oxymoron
@the BULL Honestly man im just looking back on this and although i poke fun at you i do feel like shit ever since I’ve said this. Please don’t attempt suicide again I actually feel quit bad for you at times and a lot of people in this forum would miss you. You just gotta look after your mental health

@the BULL Honestly man im just looking back on this and although i poke fun at you i do feel like shit ever since I’ve said this. Please don’t attempt suicide again I actually feel quit bad for you at times and a lot of people in this forum would miss you. You just gotta look after your mental health
No Bro you're driving me to suicide saying that i'm ltn and a cuck. I'm so fucking tired bro

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No Bro you're driving me to suicide saying that i'm ltn and a cuck. I'm so fucking tired bro
Dude guilt tripping won’t work on me but if you’re serious about it then i really didn’t mean any of that shit. I don’t wanna have blood on my hands tbh

Dude guilt tripping won’t work on me but if you’re serious about it then i really didn’t mean any of that shit. I don’t wanna have blood on my hands tbh
You're Just retarded Bro. You think i'm ltn but somehow rambocel Is among the top moggers. I want to die because of how retarded people in this world are, it's not about what you want or not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You're Just retarded Bro. You think i'm ltn but somehow rambocel Is among the top moggers. I want to die because of how retarded people in this world are, it's not about what you want or not
Well okay then bro. If it bothers you that much not much i can do then

Well okay then bro. If it bothers you that much not much i can do then
yeah can't do anything about being retarded. it's hardcoded in your DNA

• JFL
yeah can't do anything about being retarded. it's hardcoded in your DNA
Man i was legit showing you my sympathy dawg. I was pissed off yesterday lil bro

Man i was legit showing you my sympathy dawg. I was pissed off yesterday lil bro
>10 Years younger
> Lil Bro
Lmao
Idk Bro you keep calling me the cuck Is this the way of showing me sympathy? Also sympathy for what? I already know i Will slay in august