man it feels good mogging

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Went out Saturday had some roadman mtn come up to me and say 'bro i know a player when i see one' and then was respecting me. I was with some guy and he never said it to him (brutal).. Him and his mates sat in front of us and told these guys to fuck off and move so i could watch the boxing jfl.

Then i bumped into two HTNs and they were asking shit about me and bought me drinks and asked to come out with them next weekend. I'm in this groupchat with them now jfl. I ended up chilling with them at the club for a bit which was mogger as they seemed to know everyone.

Then went to the dancefloor and approached the first girl and left 5 mins later and was fucking her in her place while she locked her dogs in her bathroom:lul: and has been texting me to meet again. When I kissed her, her friends were mirin hard saying i am well fit and shit.

I went out by myself in a city not too long ago and had similar and a foid come up to me and say 'holy shit you're insanely attractive'

My club slay rate is 80% right now. It's actually easy lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, LegitUser, nigkook and 12 others
too easy for moggers like us @atlantean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, nigkook, wsada and 1 other person
I'm gonna add that to my list of things made up by .org users which obviously never happened.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebeast0503, nigkook, silencio and 12 others
05B3AC8E 9F26 4CB9 9126 4FA18DED3521

Whenever i go out girls tell me im very handsome

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nigkook and WishIwasChico
I'm gonna add that to my list of things made up by .org users which obviously never happened.
unfortunately this 1 nigger in particular isn't lying

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico

Attachments

• 3835495_3822086_E6D94C5B-C870-42DD-80DC-E3498A9F481E.jpeg
    3835495_3822086_E6D94C5B-C870-42DD-80DC-E3498A9F481E.jpeg
    948.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Kazey, nope and 7 others
dm me your face I'm not psl autist

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Went out Saturday had some roadman mtn come up to me and say 'bro i know a player when i see one' and then was respecting me. I was with some guy and he never said it to him (brutal).. Him and his mates sat in front of us and told these guys to fuck off and move so i could watch the boxing jfl.

Then i bumped into two HTNs and they were asking shit about me and bought me drinks and asked to come out with them next weekend. I'm in this groupchat with them now jfl. I ended up chilling with them at the club for a bit which was mogger as they seemed to know everyone.

Then went to the dancefloor and approached the first girl and left 5 mins later and was fucking her in her place while she locked her dogs in her bathroom:lul: and has been texting me to meet again. When I kissed her, her friends were mirin hard saying i am well fit and shit.

I went out by myself in a city not too long ago and had similar and a foid come up to me and say 'holy shit you're insanely attractive'

mirin so hard bro, lifes too easy for u now jfl u fr transformed into a chad insane shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and WishIwasChico
Do I mog brah?
IMG 8848

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, LooksThinker, Autismcel and 1 other person
hahahahahahahahaha stacy club slayer apparently and 6'5
Bro girls calling me cute on the street in Italy, they blush and bump in against me!!! I’m 6’5 and chadlite!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Aero, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
ye if you are like 6'0+ and are muscular which you look i can see you do well easily
Is 6ft high mtn/low htn face enough if totally jacked? Dont want to shove plastic dildos in my face

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and Moggkrates
Daily live of chad. U def not fucking htn and u aint def not manlet.

Another schizo tale by mister @WishIwasChico

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico

all these stories and still no face leak keep larping

agreed but when u actually get mogged it makes me suicidal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, <6PSLcel and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and KIVVV
Top 10 things that never happend :ROFLMAO:

mirin asf if you're not schizo rambling

can i see ur face ? u say u are htn , i'm curious to see if i agree i wont leak or anything ill also reveal u my face if you want, i just want to know the level you're at rn with what attractiveness would someone need to get it

can i see ur face ? u say u are htn , i'm curious to see if i agree i wont leak or anything ill also reveal u my face if you want, i just want to know the level you're at rn with what attractiveness would someone need to get it
chad halo imo begins at HTN with 6ft2 height and good body

Lifemogs me hard as per usual. :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmac and WishIwasChico
show yourself larp boy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV and looksmac
Fuark I can’t cope with your success