MAKING FAKE GOFUNDME?

kurd

kurd

kurd
Wouldn’t it be a good moneymaxx to create a fake gofundme and than advertise it in a islamic community so you get shit ton of money say for example, you have “cancer” and you’re some muslim and u basically advertise this gofundme in islamic discord servers people will donate cause they feel bad asf and ez moneymaxx it is jahannam maxxing tho which is a con

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: salivate, Deleted member 21863, BloodClot and 5 others
I thought about this but it's probably really hard to pull off

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 28896
Or you could just scam people without starting a fake gofundme?

How? nigga
I won't share my low-risk methods for obvious reasons.
But if you don't care about legal precautions you could just sell shit on marketplaces for cheap without delivering the goods.

• +1
Reactions: kurd
I won't share my low-risk strategies for obvious reasons.
But if you don't care about legal precautions you could just sell shit on marketplaces for cheap without delivering the goods.
share in pms bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
share in pms bhai
I can't saturate the market, my methods I've invented all on my own, and I'm probably one of very few that know about them.
Just figure something out, shouldn't be too hard, obviously nothing shouldn't be easily traceable to you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Debetro, 7zyzz7 and 1 other person
I can't saturate the market, my methods I've invented all on my own, and I'm probably one of very few that know about them.
Just figure something out, shouldn't be too hard, obviously nothing shouldn't be easily traceable to you.
i might try reselling reps

• +1
You can trust me bro , just say a similar method not equal to the og one you do

• Hmm...
You can trust me bro , just say a similar method not equal to the og one you do
Just do something high-risk bruv, ur 15 so u don't really have any repercussions.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Lol everyone knows Ur Secret methods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 32486 and 2 others
Just do something high-risk bruv, ur 15 so u don't really have any repercussions.
Recommend some high risk business strats

• +1
Recommend some high risk business strats
Sell stuff on marketplaces with trustworthy accounts, receive the money and don't send the products (you don't send the products since u never had them).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Sell stuff on marketplaces with trustworthy accounts, receive the money and don't send the products (you don't send the products since u never had them).
how to i earn a trustworthy account
what marketplaces are good for this? facebook?

• +1
how to i earn a trustworthy account
what marketplaces are good for this? facebook?
Wherever you can find demand.
Just make sure ur account looks good, if it doesn't just purchase one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Wherever you can find demand.
Just make sure ur account looks good, if it doesn't just purchase one.
what products are good for this in ur opinion?
toothbrushes?

I know a guy that made millions w a group w fake go funds me, so its possible ig

• Woah
Reactions: salivate
Make money legit, you will never make a good amount of money scamming

• +1
Reactions: mewman and Deleted member 32486
20iq now where did you get that from
I mean gofundme scamming will make him like maximum $10k. Not a lot of money for the risk you take

Nigga your gonna get raped by a gang of muslims

Faking a gofundme you need to actual send documents of proof as well, so if u did have cancer and u go to the hospital they will send them to you and stuff like that

Good idea

needs proper planning though

Fake photos documents from hospital etc bills

Can you help me with this targetting christians @HarrierDuBois
This method has crazy potential if we do it right by hitting the vulnerable parts of peoples heart and give them a vision to rally for. We need to INFJmaxx like Jesus and make people fight for a vision thats close to home and our pockets are gonna get filled to the brim jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
if you own a pet fake it having cancer or someshit
it can work if it gets discovered by old people on facebook

Sounds like a great idea to get in prison, which in turn will provide you lots of opportunities to gymcel to be ready to slay after you get out.