make wine

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
I followed this exact guide myself. Didn't taste bad and was pretty strong

Note that legality may vary in your area, don't be a dumbass and do a quick google search

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • Red star bread yeast
  • Funnel
  • A regular 2-liter bottle of fruit juice. I used white grape juice (pictures of what I used on bottom for reference)
DIRECTIONS:

1. Pour out about a glass of juice from the bottle so there's some headspace at the top
  2. Insert the funnel into the bottle
  3. Measure about a cup of sugar and pour it in. Shake vigorously until it's dissolved (no sediment on bottom), and make sure you screw on the fucking lid
  4. The yeast packets will be half full. Of that amount, pour out a third to a half of what's there. It doesn't matter, wont really make a difference in alcohol content. Shake vigorously after adding then immediately do step 5
  5. Screw the lid all the way on, then loosen it about a quarter to a half turn. Make sure you can squeeze the juice and have air come out and back in, but also make sure the lid doesn't come off in doing so
  6. Let sit for a week or until there's no more bubbling
  7. Put it in the fridge overnight, and there won't be much yeast floating around. Pour from bottle and avoid pouring out sediment on bottom (yeast)
CHEERS! 🍷

Last edited: