Lucky Blue Smith and his mulatta wife ❤️

murdah

murdah

E-girl Pilled
cute family, he took the mulatta pill :feelshah:.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deepfuckingvalue, Zeruel and 3 others
as a mulatto myself i have to say, yeah our women really love white guys lol

congrats white boys yall are lucky

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, Gargantuan, Xangsane and 9 others

kys nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Zeruel, Hottaco34 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and murdah
Man what the hell. He is so much better looking than her. What a hell of a downgrade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and murdah
Accept nerdic supremacy:chad:
it ain't about that the cuck is congratulating other whyte niggaz for getting mixed mulatto shitskin subhuman pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, murdah and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Michael Myers and Eternal_
Looks like a normie and she's a muttfoid. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
it ain't about that the cuck is congratulating other whyte niggaz for getting mixed mulatto shitskin subhuman pussy
ok racist retard, you know what? Our brown women will fuck white guys en masse, yeah. And theres nothing you can do about it. All brown women will reproduce with white guys, its obvious from how much they prefer WM statistically.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, RichardSpencel, Imretarded? and 3 others
he is out of his prime but he was very gl in the 2010’s
He had to fraud to look that good, because of that white-bleached hair. He looks good in motion.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Its common for swarths to do that.

Only vanta black and paper white chads get sex
IMG 5323
IMG 5324

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 32250 and murdah
ok racist retard, you know what? Our brown women will fuck white guys en masse, yeah. And theres nothing you can do about it. All brown women will reproduce with white guys, its obvious from how much they prefer WM statistically.
:Comfy:

What do you mean by "our women", is there even a mulatto community?

• JFL
This is rage fuel for me bro

• Hmm...
Is there any way for me to stop crying for white guys plowing all our women bro?

• Ugh..

dont worry buddy

you can keep them to yourself

Is there any way for me to stop crying for white guys plowing all our women bro?
why would you be crying, dont be a seething 4channer white incel who tries to guard women of his ethnicity, its cringe

let your fellow brown women date white guys as much as they want, no - encourage them to do so, just to piss off the white nazi incels!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
why would you be crying, dont be a seething 4channer white incel who tries to guard women of his ethnicity, its cringe

let your fellow brown women date white guys as much as they want, no - encourage them to do so, just to piss off the white nazi incels!
Thanks for this advice,and tbh I always Found it a little bit hot 🥵 myself when I would see our brown women with big white guys

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Man what the hell. He is so much better looking than her. What a hell of a downgrade
lucky looks a little bit average too ngl
if he wasn't a model he would get rated like MTN/HTN here

you sound cuck asf by writing that comment do you realize that?

holy shit i remember lookism always worshipping this faggot. cant believe hes still going strong. psl pill is eternal