Did she ascend?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Braces/Invisalign is good but extraction is bad

IMG 5406

From mouth breathing profile with reccessed chin to pro projected chin and even lips positioning.

Just from addressing overjet, thus lessen the bimaxillary protrusion.

I have recessed chin but braces made me even more recesesd

I have recessed chin but braces made me even more recesesd
care to elaborate your bites before the braces?

was it overbite, overjet, deepbite, underbite, or normal class I bite?

Did you have premolars removed?

Did you have elastic bands? what was the anchoring like?

care to elaborate your bites before the braces?

was it overbite, overjet, deepbite, underbite, or normal class I bite?

Did you have premolars removed?

Did you have elastic bands? what was the anchoring like?
Its long journey.
I had overbite, crossbite and narrow palate due to allergies causing me to mouthbreathe in my teen years. My jaw didn't develop fully and i was recessed. I decided to go to a random dentist and get braces. I didn't get any extractions but my dentist recommended to extract my wisdom teeth. (I said no)
Braces literally made my palate MORE narrow and my face more recessed, though it temporarily fixed the crossbite and I had to wear retainers permanently. I realized it was cucked and I just got camouflage orthodontics.
I stopped wearing them and got MSE in 2022 which actually expanded my palate very slightly, but it was asymmetric. Now i'm just saving for Bimax i can't be bothered anymore
:lul:

Its long journey.
I had overbite, crossbite and narrow palate due to allergies causing me to mouthbreathe in my teen years. My jaw didn't develop fully and i was recessed. I decided to go to a random dentist and get braces. I didn't get any extractions but my dentist recommended to extract my wisdom teeth. (I said no)
Thats the first mistake, dentist not orthodontist atleast
Braces literally made my palate MORE narrow and my face more recessed, though it temporarily fixed the crossbite and I had to wear retainers permanently. I realized it was cucked and I just got camouflage orthodontics.
I stopped wearing them and got MSE in 2022 which actually expanded my palate very slightly, but it was asymmetric. Now i'm just saving for Bimax i can't be bothered anymore
Surprisingly, you had braces for overbite but didn't get any extractions and elastic bands, which is very odds

Even if you were to get bimax, you have to get braces before and after again but that's the topic for another day

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Its long journey.
Brutal boyo are u in college yet or did all this deter u