LEE VS JOVA VS IDALIA VS FRANKLIN

WHICH HURRICANE MOGS, ONCE AND FOR ALL?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
did you take shape and "prettiness" of the storm into consideration?
No, they're hurricanes.

That just applies if we're talking about the models pictured, otherwise size is the only thing that matters for them.

• +1
No, they're hurricanes.

That just applies if we're talking about the models pictured, otherwise size is the only thing that matters for them.
What PSL are the models?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
What PSL are the models?

Both Lee and Franklin are htn in their first pics while Chadlite in their second.

Jova is mid to htb in first pic excluding pudgy body failo and stacylite to borderline legit low tier stacy in the second, while Idalia is htb in both pics excluding body halo.

• +1
Both Lee and Franklin are htn in their first pics while Chadlite in their second.
Why only HTN, facial failos?
Jova is mid to htb in first pic excluding pudgy body failo and stacylite to borderline legit low tier stacy in the second, while Idalia is htb in both pics excluding body halo.
Would you rather bang Idalia or Jova?

Why only HTN, facial failos?
Sure, maybe. Their faces seem a little too "twink-esque" compared to the second pics who not only have more robustness but also better harmony at the same time. Don't ask for any more specifics beyond that as I'm going largely based on intuition, but the answer I gave should still be sufficient regardless of that fact.

Would you rather bang Idalia or Jova?
Neither, as they're not my type so even if I were given the option I'd refuse.

However, if for whatever reason I had to, and was still somehow conveniently offered the luxury of a choice in the situation, then I'd probably go with the second pic version of Jova. I could also maybe go for the first pic of Idalia if I was only able to choose from the first pics of both.

• +1
Sure, maybe. Their faces seem a little too "twink-esque" compared to the second pics who not only have more robustness but also better harmony at the same time. Don't ask for any more specifics beyond that as I'm going largely based on intuition, but the answer I gave should still be sufficient regardless of that fact.
Even if zoomer foids love twink chads?
Neither, as they're not my type so even if I were given the option I'd refuse.
Too dark/deathnic?
However, if for whatever reason I had to, and was still somehow conveniently offered the luxury of a choice in the situation, then I'd probably go with the second pic version of Jova. I could also maybe go for the first pic of Idalia if I was only able to choose from the first pics of both.
Why Jova over Idalia?

Even if zoomer foids love twink chads?
You argue both technically look "twink like" but objectively speaking the second pics for both look better due to their ratios and more striking features. Perhaps I also should've specified additional features I may have noticed or at least just leaned more into the other descriptors I used.

For example, Franklin's first pic has a less aesthetic eye area compared to his second and his hairline is also higher, while Lee has weird spacing of his features [at least when compared to his second] and I suspect this to be due to more of an ethnic component taking prominence here.

Too dark/deathnic?
Not necessarily either of those two, as their pheno/colouring leans more mulatto for both, but I also just don't like black girls and prefer other types of girls [I've detailed in PMs].

Why Jova over Idalia?
Jova just has more of an objectively Caucasoid shaped face and almost mulatto influenced features, as opposed to looking more heavily negroid with the Idalia. The former also just looks better facially in my opinion compared to the former and I even rated her on par with a staceylite to borerline legit low tier stacey earlier too.

However, this again only goes for the second pics as the first pic of Jova is facially htb at best and also just fat, while Idalia is on par with [and maybe even slighly out foggs] Jova facially in the first despite having more Negroid features and that's without even factoring in the easy body halo.

• +1
You argue both technically look "twink like" but objectively speaking the second pics for both look better due to their ratios and more striking features. Perhaps I also should've specified additional features I may have noticed or at least just leaned more into the other descriptors I used.

For example, Franklin's first pic has a less aesthetic eye area compared to his second and his hairline is also higher, while Lee has weird spacing of his features [at least when compared to his second] and I suspect this to be due to more of an ethnic component taking prominence here.

Not necessarily either of those two, as their pheno/colouring leans more mulatto for both, but I also just don't like black girls and prefer other types of girls [I've detailed in PMs].

Jova just has more of an objectively Caucasoid shaped face and almost mulatto influenced features, as opposed to looking more heavily negroid with the Idalia. The former also just looks better facially in my opinion compared to the former and I even rated her on par with a staceylite to borerline legit low tier stacey earlier too.

However, this again only goes for the second pics as the first pic of Jova is facially htb at best and also just fat, while Idalia is on par with [and maybe even slighly out foggs] Jova facially in the first despite having more Negroid features and that's without even factoring in the easy body halo.
I'll do a full response!!

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@TRUE_CEL Why Lee?

What do you rate them?

Do you think Lee has a pheno failo?

What PSL/looks level?
Lee is 6.25 PSL, but I wouldn't say he has a pheno failo, just different appeal.

I rate Franklin 6.5 PSL, he looks very high appeal and slightly better PSL.

• +1
What appeal is it?

Why does he look very high appeal and is a clean cut chad?
He appears to have a mix of kpop niche (which does come with his pheno), which is a niche and PSL appeal

Franklin is a clean cut chad as his pheno has very broad appeal and not really in a niche, so I would say he is a clean cut chad

• +1
He appears to have a mix of kpop niche (which does come with his pheno), which is a niche and PSL appeal
But he'd be capped?
Franklin is a clean cut chad as his pheno has very broad appeal and not really in a niche, so I would say he is a clean cut chad
How would you describe his pheno?

What about Jova and Idalia?

I gotcha. Does Lee or Franklin look more like a model?
I gotcha. You saying Franklin looks more balanced because he's white?
Gotcha. Based on their names and locations are their ethnicities accurate?
I suspect it's because jova has more caucasoid leaning features than Idalia, though both look the same pheno (mulatta).
Do you think most lads would choose jova or Idalia?

@Acne Victim

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
@HernanDrago

Fuck This Shitty Website

• +1
@HernanDrago find me 3 hurricane moggers please

@HernanDrago find me 3 hurricane moggers please
2852035 1650679141302

9 PSL Mogger

• JFL