Latisse on nose?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

8x6 or death
Latisse shits all over fat, so latisse on nose = bulbouse nose shrink??

@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra
it will migrate then its over

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
latisse doesnt do shit to the fat.........the studies that showed that were done on literal 70-80yr olds whose fatpads were naturally just fading away

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and aestheticsrespecter
latisse doesnt do shit to the fat.........the studies that showed that were done on literal 70-80yr olds whose fatpads were naturally just fading away
Everyone who has used latisse literally says otherwise u dont know shit bro

Everyone who has used latisse literally says otherwise u dont know shit bro
thats just fear mongering retard anyone can claim anything
theres even people who claim finasteride made their ass numb
watch dr drays video on latisse

How?? It’s on ur fucking nose

Unless ur drenching it how would it migrate
people using it on their eyelashes have had it migrate and destroy their under eyes. youre better off using corticosteroid creams

Im hoping and praying that this hydrocortisone im using works

@andy9432 Hydrocortisone thinning takes at least 2-3 months to see full results on nose yes?

@andy9432 Hydrocortisone thinning takes at least 2-3 months to see full results on nose yes?
yeah, ive been on it for 1.5 months and starting to see some results. If ur using tret it will speed up the efficacy as tret is a product enhancer

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
people using it on their eyelashes have had it migrate and destroy their under eyes. youre better off using corticosteroid creams
I mean cause eyelashes is literally neighbors with their under eyes

With nose, where can it really go?

yeah, ive been on it for 1.5 months and starting to see some results. If ur using tret it will speed up the efficacy as tret is a product enhancer
Wow , amazing and yeah this is my 2nd year running 0.1% skin is immaculate atm

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
What thread did yall see this shit? Any side effects? Will it fuck with my hormones?

whats happening is ur thinning ur skin which is reversed when u stop using it

Can you elaborate? I have 1% hydrocortisone, is that good or do i need 2.5?

Also isnt the skin thinning a symptom of topical steroids that also come with flaking and redness? Or is that TSW?

I wanna do this but i dont wanna make my nose already more fucked than jt is

Proof? Or just doing the classical .org and calling everything cope?
the burden of proof is on you lmao.. you literally can just google and find there is no correlation between hydrocortisone and fatloss and if ur nose is really fat u should be injecting fat dissolvers not this cope

using hydrocortisone long term is gonna cause skin redness and acne and rosacea breakouts since that skin is very gentle and weaker..ur gonna get huge red cysts and look like more of a bulbous red clown

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
the burden of proof is on you lmao.. you literally can just google and find there is no correlation between hydrocortisone and fatloss and if ur nose is really fat u should be injecting fat dissolvers not this cope

using hydrocortisone long term is gonna cause skin redness and acne and rosacea breakouts since that skin is very gentle and weaker..ur gonna get huge red cysts and look like more of a bulbous red clown
Got it

Can you elaborate? I have 1% hydrocortisone, is that good or do i need 2.5?

Also isnt the skin thinning a symptom of topical steroids that also come with flaking and redness? Or is that TSW?

I wanna do this but i dont wanna make my nose already more fucked than jt is
i use 1% hydrocortisone, on its own, i think its too weak, but tretinoin enhances its efficacy so i use it in combination with tretinoin, i dont know about skin thinning, as my nose was thick skinned, so there is plenty of skin to be thinned. Havent noticed any negative effects so far 6 weeks in

idk i’m using hydrocortisone + latisse + tret on my nose for a month i’ll let u know if i see results

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ShawarmaFilth
Been on the combo for almost a week and it definitely made my nose less bulbous and wide, thing is is it prob nuked my fat pads like my scleral show is a bit worse despite only putting on nose tip

Been on the combo for almost a week and it definitely made my nose less bulbous and wide, thing is is it prob nuked my fat pads like my scleral show is a bit worse despite only putting on nose tip
Seriously? It effected your underyes? How?