kinky to wavy

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
so if i want to go from kinky(4c) hair to wavy hair should i use a keratin treatment or just straighten it a little bit? the woman at the salon recommended to just open the curls a bit, she wants to just straighten it a little. idk if without keratin the hair will just look dehydrated and ugly. none of the procedures will envolve formaldehyde

so if i want to go from kinky(4c) hair to wavy hair should i use a keratin treatment or just straighten it a little bit? the woman at the salon recommended to just open the curls a bit, she wants to just straighten it a little. idk if without keratin the hair will just look dehydrated and ugly. none of the procedures will envolve formaldehyde
bump

bump