Kicking Myself Because I Didn’t Hold BitCoin

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I joined RobinHood in January 2023, when BitCoin was around $19K. I did some quick buys and sells to try to milk pennies out of the little investing funds I had, and I suffered a significant net loss, mostly from investing in altcoins.

I lost interest in trading and didn’t keep up with cryptos when they went up. Now I go to Looksmax.org and see a thread in Moneymaking & Success that reports BitCoin has crossed $40K. Fuck!

I’d have doubled my money by now if I just held onto BitCoin instead of selling for muh 1% 50¢ gains.

Image 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, sportsmogger, Deleted member 64493 and 9 others
well i never had an bitcoin so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lefty Rankin and thecel
buy as much $ROSE and $SEI as you possibly can

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, LooksThinker and thecel
I joined RobinHood in January 2023, when BitCoin was around $19K. I did some quick buys and sells to try to milk pennies out of the little investing funds I had, and I suffered a significant net loss, mostly from investing in altcoins.

I lost interest in trading and didn’t keep up with cryptos when they went up. Now I go to Looksmax.org and see a thread in Moneymaking & Success that reports BitCoin has crossed $40K. Fuck!

I’d have doubled my money by now if I just held onto BitCoin instead of selling for muh 1% 50¢ gains.

Image 1
Is it worth to buy rn, i have a empty robinhood but never used, what happens if i drop 1k

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, thecel and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and try2beme
Bitcoin is for incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, thecel and chosen-one
Is it worth to buy rn, i have a empty robinhood but never used, what happens if i drop 1k
What happens?
It will drop or increase in usd value over time.

I suspect. Within the next 2 year period. A 5x might be possible.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and thecel
Bitcoin, has outperformed altcoins in 2023. The bitcoin dominance, has been uptrending this year.
Point being. Stop listening to copers, whom say to buy alts or shitcoin only, because Bitcoin gives shit gains. Because they don't know the cycles, in crypto. after a bear market ended, into a new bull run

the phases in the bullrun, are in general like this.
There are phases, when Bitcoin outperform alts. than it flips, to a period where bigger alts outperform Bitcoin. And than there is a mania phases, where even almost every stupid worthless shitcoin goes 10x or more. In that last phase, real money can be made. BUT, that phase is not yet, imo. not at all.

Cycle

Attachments

• altcoins.jpg.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
It's a good (general) time to short BTC anyway, possibly all the way down to 2900.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Image 1
i turned 18 when bitcoin hit its absolute peak i think my average was 64.3k and i immediately deposited my life savings into it and sold at 20k

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: babineux, Lefty Rankin and thecel
i turned 18 when bitcoin hit its absolute peak i think my average was 64.3k and i immediately deposited my life savings into it and sold at 20k
also traded zim a few months after with the remaining and proceeded to lose like 80% atleast it wasn't as much as btc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami and thecel
You could always buy more boyo, it will keep increasing, just spend 70k and wait until it hits 1 million theory

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel

Image 1
Hey man no worries i had 200 solana while it was at 30$ sold everything at 29-30 range and didnot buy when it dipped to 7 bucks.. i couldve made abt 30k but instead i lost shit ton in gambling lol now im brok and solana id at 65$

• Woah

I bought 100 dollars of Bitcoin in early 2020 but I spent it on the Darkweb buying stolen credit cards

I joined RobinHood in January 2023, when BitCoin was around $19K.

reports BitCoin has crossed $40K. Fuck!

Image 1
Maybe we should bump this thread every time Bitcoin goes up $20,000

• Love it
What?

You bought high, sell low?

• +1
  • +1
It was good timing you would be in profit today
didn't matter almost 3 years of no gains for about 10-20% gains in the long term sounds terrible unless i kept compounidng, but right know id rather bet on crypto crashing again

didn't matter almost 3 years of no gains for about 10-20% gains in the long term sounds terrible unless i kept compounidng, but right know id rather bet on crypto crashing again
That’s good to hear

I should keep doing the opposite of you and get rich

Let me know when you buy back in so I can sell everything

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
That’s good to hear

I should keep doing the opposite of you and get rich

Let me know when you buy back in so I can sell everything
if btc hits 82-85k i will buy 10k in coinbase puts

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and emeraldglass
so did you buy when it was 40k or can we expect another thread like this soon

once you understand bitcoin will always keep going up, you just have to time your buys in anticipation of the halving bullruns. there's really no point in holding any other kind of asset. the returns are so minimal by comparison. any other property with even a comparable level of value retention or growth are either too heavy, unwieldy, or immobile, and vulnerable to all sorts of physical or legal attacks. bitcoin is untouchable. true intrinsic value :feelsree:

• Woah
you are bad at this, not bitcoin's fault. billions will make trillions this summer. it's all about timing.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and gooner23
you are bad at this, not bitcoin's fault. billions will make trillions this summer. it's all about timing.
not the only person to tell me bitcoin will be more valuable than the entire world bruh

• JFL
. it's all about timing.
Incorrect-ish.
Since holders/hodlers. That just buy (dca or whatever) and hold, without looking at the price ever.
Have good gains also.

Aka, they did zero timing efforts

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Image 1
Shouldve bought in 2011

Incorrect-ish.
Since holders/hodlers. That just buy (dca or whatever) and hold, without looking at the price ever.
Have good gains also.

Aka, they did zero timing efforts
they are kind of stupid, tbh. they would have made more if they timed their buys based on the well established patterns.

they are kind of stupid, tbh. they would have made more if they timed their buys based on the well established patterns.
They still mogg to the moon and back. The non-buyers, and the general stock investors. So imo, stfu

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer