Reactions: try2beme
bom dia!

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
both ugly
Put a pic of u here and i will tell u every failo objectively and halo if u have any

Ur not dimorphic enough to even be HTN, i rmr u look about 14 lmao

Put a pic of u here and i will tell u every failo objectively and halo if u have any

Ur not dimorphic enough to even be HTN, i rmr u look about 14 lmao

2024 04 11 054254
My face is aesthetically pleasing to look at. And on this photo my nose looks big but in the mirror it is small
Basically, I'm chadcel 18 yeard old

View attachment 2915462My face is aesthetically pleasing to look at. And on this photo my nose looks big but in the mirror it is small
Basically, I'm chadcel 18 yeard old
Not really pleasing if we were pleased it would mean theres smv or attraction which isnt possible since u look way too young and not finish puberty, if u meant like a young beautiful boy neither that because you have a long midface yet short philtrum which ruins harmony and your skull is thin , nose long combo is jewish looking/ poorer development. Ur also pale, thin neck and long hair can be good only if ur fully softmaxxed which u arent because lack of gymc tan, drip and any sort of niche going on.

Not really pleasing if we were pleased it would mean theres smv or attraction which isnt possible since u look way too young and not finish puberty, if u meant like a young beautiful boy neither that because you have a long midface yet short philtrum which ruins harmony and your skull is thin , nose long combo is jewish looking/ poorer development. Ur also pale, thin neck and long hair can be good only if ur fully softmaxxed which u arent because lack of gymc tan, drip and any sort of niche going on.
ok I took a photo in the mirror. A lot of what you listed is not true.

• +1
Ur in denial. Everything i said still applies. If u dont believe me copy and paste what i said and put it on ur caption and ask users if dats true
of all of the above, only a short philtrum is true, but this is not a failo
skull is "thin"? no way.
jewish nose? Why do you think so, you haven’t seen it in side profile
long midface? also no

• Hmm...