Just dyed my eyebrows and lashes brown GTFIH (Before and after)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
52D577F4 C5EA 4DF6 9582 8F3322D27BDE
DCB7740C 5629 4FE4 BD12 BF6107A322D7

just dyed my eyelashes and brows with just for men dark brown dye. here are the results

little difference in the angle, bloat, and lighting but u het the point just focus on the eye area.

if ur wondering why my eyes are red it’s because i forgot that soap in my eyes would hurt when washing off the dye on my lashes. mirin iq tbh

what do u boys think? valid improvement/softmax?

priority number one now is my neck i think

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: caiolindo, normie_joe, coispet and 10 others
View attachment 2884862View attachment 2884867

just dyed my eyelashes and brows with just for men dark brown dye. here are the results

little difference in the angle, bloat, and lighting but u het the point just focus on the eye area.

if ur wondering why my eyes are red it’s because i forgot that soap in my eyes would hurt when washing off the dye on my lashes. mirin iq tbh

you looked better before tbh

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, agent0514 and VenatorLuparius
Uncanny. Might look better irl I don't know. Dark eyebrows just don't work when you have coloring like yours. You either fully commit to dark lookz or don't bother.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, VenatorLuparius, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Looks too black tbh, maybe it gets better after the strongest shade disappears

• +1
Reactions: silencio, shizuku11111, nathan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Richard Cheese and LooksThinker

curl the lashes

get some sleep sclera too red

is the hat to hide norwood?

didnt read brah sorry

They will lighten and look better

Looks a little too dark right now, but it should look better in a couple days.

lighter looks better the dark highlights ur negative eyelashes

Looks way better, eyebrows a bit too dark

looks better after, just the lighting and red eyes that make it look kinda odd

looks uncanny now

Why did your eyes become red

I'm not sure, your main appeal is your high-trust light triad frat boy look. Women really like this look, it screams "knows how to have a good time but still boyfriend material". Very common archetype here in Boston. If I were you, I'd go back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
I'm not sure, your main appeal is your high-trust light triad frat boy look. Women really like this look, it screams "knows how to have a good time but still boyfriend material". Very common archetype here in Boston. If I were you, I'd go back.
it’s already not even as close to as dark as it was in this pic. just using a cleanser on it like three times lightened it right up

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

dye hair too and you’ll be chad moggerton

• +1
it’s already not even as close to as dark as it was in this pic. just using a cleanser on it like three times lightened it right up
All good then. It's dope how easily you can switch back and forth.

• +1

U fucked up ur pheno if anything shouldve dyed ur natural hair even blonder and maybe slightly darker eyebrows and lashes not this much

• +1
Tbh i think the dye u used was bad ur eyebrows look like they got too much texture like the concrete texture ud use in photoshop or sum shit, ur eyelashes did not need to get dyed it brings out ur eye area even more which isnt a good thing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NoseProphecy
Tbh i think the dye u used was bad ur eyebrows look like they got too much texture like the concrete texture ud use in photoshop or sum shit, ur eyelashes did not need to get dyed it brings out ur eye area even more which isnt a good thing
Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
@Chrisssy