jb harassed me at the park

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
So i was working out at the park and there was a group of 3 jbs, probably 14-15 yo, as soon as they saw me they started giggling and stuff, the moment i looked at them for a second one of them greeted me, i acted like i didn't notice and didn't look back at them anymore, she kept greeting me times and times again, even her friends told her "stop", i was getting uncomfortable as fuck, at some point she gets bitter and starts saying i'm retarded lol then she yells "i'm not retarded like SOMEONE", this cuh didn't understand i was like double her age kek i leave after that because i was done with workout anyway. Then got eye contact with a 20 yo something girl, as soon as we locked eyes she started shaking her ass (she had a big one) in front of her fucking parents LMAO, i was like WTF but alas i'm desensitized at this point. Other group of girls pass by me and one say "how fucking tall he is" with a bitter face, the sole presence of mine is enough to make them uncomfortable or angry lmao a MILF greeted me from her car, other girls turning their heads to look at me, it was kinda crazy, i never had all those iois in a single day in my slum, i don't even want to imagine what i would get in veneto, i might have ascended without even noticing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro, poopoohead, Pollorex and 12 others
Kikes Mods pls don't warn me or report me to authority i dindu nothing + 14 yo are legal in italy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: idkman, Hardrada, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, RAMU KAKA, Mister Fuwy and 11 others
Why do I like to pull up to the playground and ask kids if they want candy and to get in my van

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Shkreliii, Manletmachine and 3 others
So i was working out at the park and there was a group of 3 jbs, probably 14-15 yo, as soon as they saw me they started giggling and stuff, the moment i looked at them for a second one of them greeted me, i acted like i didn't notice and didn't look back at them anymore, she kept greeting me times and times again, even her friends told her "stop", i was getting uncomfortable as fuck, at some point she gets bitter and starts saying i'm retarded lol then she yells "i'm not retarded like SOMEONE", this cuh didn't understand i was like double her age kek i leave after that because i was done with workout anyway. Then got eye contact with a 20 yo something girl, as soon as we locked eyes she started shaking her ass (she had a big one) in front of her fucking parents LMAO, i was like WTF but alas i'm desensitized at this point. Other group of girls pass by me and one say "how fucking tall he is" with a bitter face, the sole presence of mine is enough to make them uncomfortable or angry lmao a MILF greeted me from her car, other girls turning their heads to look at me, it was kinda crazy, i never had all those iois in a single day in my slum, i don't even want to imagine what i would get in veneto, i might have ascended without even noticing
Malayalam aavesham aavesham

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72804, Deleted member 52452, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Tales from Mumbai mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and try2beme
Aight type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Aight type shit
Bro people here tell me i'm ltn or mtn but whenever i go out the thunder roars and the Sky opens
IMG 20240428 151438
how Is It possible? @atlantean says that the king has fallen but to me seems like my influence Is only getting larger

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Shkreliii, mike21 and 3 others
Bro people here tell me i'm ltn or mtn but whenever i go out the thunder roars and the Sky opens View attachment 2913931 how Is It possible? @atlantean says that the king has fallen but to me seems like my influence Is only getting larger
you look like @Bzz
idk maybe others see your confidence

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
ned flanders insanity GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Manletmachine
Bro people here tell me i'm ltn or mtn but whenever i go out the thunder roars and the Sky opens View attachment 2913931 how Is It possible? @atlantean says that the king has fallen but to me seems like my influence Is only getting larger
over for him hes confusing kids not trying to get kidnapped as ioi jfllll @WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and WishIwasChico
@the BULL take your meds

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, yeeyeeslayer, Manletmachine and 2 others
over for him hes confusing kids not trying to get kidnapped as ioi jfllll @WishIwasChico
How do you explain the other shit then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Tales from the toilet room inside a slum of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
i don't really even know how to respond
Yeah i'm not getting Dangerous eyes surgery anyway, an user called titbot fucked his eyes with that, and i have a vinnie hacker Eye area. Most i want to do Is roids but i have no idea how people here get them so easily, i have no idea where to buy them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Yeah i'm not getting Dangerous eyes surgery anyway, an user called titbot fucked his eyes with that, and i have a vinnie hacker Eye area. Most i want to do Is roids but i have no idea how people here get them so easily, i have no idea where to buy them
i guess make a thread on looksmaxxing questions

Why are you ignoring me @the BULL

and then everyone clapped, but you also fucked all the gfs of the thread readers

Attachments

• lv_0_20240514203714.mp4
    2.8 MB
Ur htn but dat girl was NOT twerking in front of her parents for you

im gonna add this to the list of completely made up stories on .org

tales from the dharavi mud hut

And then u woke up

Youre trying to get me to read but I wont u fucking nigger

So did you end up getting their numbers or snapchats, or just got another ioi and did jack shit.