Jb appeal of this haircut?

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan

(Not me in the pic)

Good but not good enough, opt for something like this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, KIVVV, st.hamudi but 6β€˜5 and 5 others
Why do looksmaxxers always pick the most autistic haircuts? If you're under 25 just go with a textured fringe or some sort of messy middle part/flow. It's really not that hard

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, Danish_Retard, Allornothing and 6 others
Why do looksmaxxers always pick the most autistic haircuts? If you're under 25 just go with a textured fringe or some sort of messy middle part/flow. It's really not that hard
I used to rock a messy tiktokboy fringe but i want a more masculine haircut that still appeals to jbs (im 17)

ong

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sirmimbing and likenesss
Jb appeal doesnt mean faggot haircut
Oh so now you're coping harder bc you wanna fuck jbs like a pedo and don't wanna do the only requirement and that is getting a normal femalegazed haircut. Go kys boyo with this attitude

Bro choses the worst shit ho could've

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and likenesss
Oh so now you're coping harder bc you wanna fuck jbs like a pedo and don't wanna do the only requirement and that is getting a normal femalegazed haircut. Go kys boyo with this attitude
View attachment 2882950
wtf its a good haircut

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
View attachment 2882950
Thats chicos haircut+im 17 so i can fuck 15 year olds legally. Plus like i said i want a femgazed haircut thats still a bit masculine

Thats chicos haircut+im 17 so i can fuck 15 year olds legally. Plus like i said i want a femgazed haircut thats still a bit masculine
Then do it, i don't give a shit what you get, but i recommended you something better.

• +1
  • +1
why do you want a masculine haircut at 17? dumb move
I got a semi masc face. I dont want a masc haircut like a buzzcut. I want something that appeals to jbs but is still a bit more masc than the fringes and curtains

I got a semi masc face. I dont want a masc haircut like a buzzcut. I want something that appeals to jbs but is still a bit more masc than the fringes and curtains
Why though? If you got a semi masc face then thats perfect for a bit more of a feminine haircut. That's what works at your age. Go ahead and get yourself a masculine haircut but just know its a massive looksmin

• +1
Why though? If you got a semi masc face then thats perfect for a bit more of a feminine haircut. That's what works at your age. Go ahead and get yourself a masculine haircut but just know its a massive looksmin
Ill try to grow a wavy middlepart flow

Too long on top. Idk why curries always get this hair and think it looks good.

• +1