Its official, my girls mom is dying

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
She hadn't talked to me all day and now she sent me a snap where she told me that she is going to be an orphan since her Mother is dying

Apparently she would have been sent to the adoption center when her mother dies but she gets to live with her sister or someone

I remember a long time ago thinking how im doing so bad mentally and now I get to hear that she has to go through being an orphan

If I was her I would genuinely rope

Im happy that she is still not too sad Or thinking about suicide daily

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Detective, Xangsane and 11 others
@LooksThinker @northern mogger @maxxmclooks

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dopaminebeyondfried, ascension and 9 others
Lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerM, Bajio and Lokki
die lit nigga

did she pray today?

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, GabachoCopium and Autismcel
Use this as an opportunity to make her yours tbh, she wil be very vulnerable and desperate for love

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Aero, Aladin and 6 others
She hadn't talked to me all day and now she sent me a snap where she told me that she is going to be an orphan since her Mother is dying

Apparently she would have been sent to the adoption center when her mother dies but she gets to live with her sister or someone

I remember a long time ago thinking how im doing so bad mentally and now I get to hear that she has to go through being an orphan

Who cares Nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, GabachoCopium, MoggerM and 8 others
Use this as an opportunity to make her yours tbh, she wil be very vulnerable and easily manipulated by Chad.
She will use this an excuse to be a whore or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AustinCutler, BrahminBoss and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Ohio, shadowassassin424 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, northern mogger and Lokki

You need to be by her side innit

Instead of comforting her , you post this shit on a incel website

not worth it. shes damaged goods.
No one

But this might mean that I can actually make her even closer to me if I play my card right:feelshmm:
Use this as an opportunity to make her yours tbh, she wil be very vulnerable and desperate for love
Well, see normies are not only the only one who are psychopathics

Short Non NT Autistics like you guys are the same

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki

A fantastic outcome that’ll inevitably fall into your favor. Use this opportunity to manipulate her, take advantage of her depression so she can become obsessed with you.

• +1
Very good opportunity to make her yours forever tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Lokki, butterworld and 1 other person
A fantastic outcome that’ll inevitably fall into your favor. Use this opportunity to manipulate her, take advantage of her depression so she can become obsessed with you.
I thought about this and probably will do it

If she ever reads this then she should know that I only did it because I want to be closer to you and possibly fuck you

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Tell her im coming

Attachments

• images (43).jpeg
    images (43).jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Imma make her happy lil bro she gon forget in a second

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and northern mogger
  • +1
Instead of comforting her , you post this shit on a incel website

Well, see normies are not only the only one who are psychopathics

Short Non NT Autistics like you guys are the same
How is comforting her to make her yours pshycopathic?

Why not have your family adopt her, make this proposal to your parents, you will then get to be brother and adopted sister!

• JFL
Why not have your family adopt her, make this proposal to your parents, you will then get to be brother and adopted sister!
She would legally be my sister:feelsuhh:

• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar
Images 2

Mikasa Eren typa shit

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Gonthar
Realistically:

She’ll be with you, dump you and blame you for “taking advantage of her”, and then go suck on chads cock.

Don’t bother with bitches like this.

• JFL
bitches be makin excuses , I remember a foid made an excuse when her rabbit died to go out and party and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and Gonthar
bitches be makin excuses , I remember a foid made an excuse when her rabbit died to go out and party and shit
Lol, what do you mean, it was just a pet, not like a real person, did you expect her to mourn and stay inside just because her rabbit died?

Thats a dumb fucking excuse

My girl uses her mom dying as an excuse to cut herself (bitch behauvior) but well what can I do

I could if I would adopt a girl...Though it seems to be harder for single men to do this, for some reason...:feelsthink:

• JFL
Lol, what do you mean, it was just a pet, not like a real person, did you expect her to mourn and stay inside just because her rabbit died?
yes nigga

• Hmm...
Thats a dumb fucking excuse

My girl uses her mom dying as an excuse to cut herself (bitch behauvior) but well what can I do
i mean u can fuck her and make her feel that she is loved

• +1