Is there some sort of growth problem I have?

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
I'm 6'0.4 atm and I have ankles and hands that are a good size for my height (9.6 inches and 8 inches respectively), but my wrists are around 10th percentile at 6.25 inches. I've heard that wrist x-rays indicate whether growth plates are open or closed, so could this mean that I'm just going to grow for a long time? My height increased 0.67 inches since my birthday on May 31st and 0.9 inches since March 20th so I'm not sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
How old are you and how many calories do you eat daily?

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
I drink 3-4 glasses of whole milk a day too

• +1
Yes, x-rays will show your growth plates. Your wrists will grow in response to psychical stress, so any sports that involves can help you. Bouldering is gonna be the best

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HAPAgymcel and GandyIsNormie
Yes, x-rays will show your growth plates. Your wrists will grow in response to psychical stress, so any sports that involves can help you. Bouldering is gonna be the best
Ah, I've been lifting 4x a week and I've measured my wrists to grow something around 0.1 inches from the start of the year. Looks like it would be a long time to get to 7 inches or something more average though.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
16 and I eat 2000-2500 calories a day, once a week maybe 3000
it depends when puberty starts you will continue to grow in height, although 1,500 calories is the minimum to reach your maximum genetic potential and you consume 2-2.5k

16 and I eat 2000-2500 calories a day, once a week maybe 3000
it depends when puberty starts you will continue to grow in height, although 1,500 calories is the minimum to reach your maximum genetic potential and you consume 2-2.5k

• +1
IGFmaxxed AF
I love the lacteos, every day in all my meals what, I also think that for my great love towards the lacteos I measure 187,4cm

maybe grow more 1 or 2 cm at most

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and HAPAgymcel
Looks like calories are probably not a problem then. I was 5'3-5'5 from being 13-14 years old and ate like 1000-1500 calories, but when I started eating more (1500-2000 cals) and sleepmaxx on Zoom when I was 14 to 15 I grew to 5'9.5. Since being 15 and having a bit less sleep during the school year I've eaten 2000-2500 calories and lifted.

• +1
Looks like calories are probably not a problem then. I was 5'3-5'5 from being 13-14 years old and ate like 1000-1500 calories, but when I started eating more (1500-2000 cals) and sleepmaxx on Zoom when I was 14 to 15 I grew to 5'9.5. Since being 15 and having a bit less sleep during the school year I've eaten 2000-2500 calories and lifted.
It's called puberty

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel and GandyIsNormie
You can try chemical compounds to increase height further

• +1
I forgot to ask you the most important thing, how tall are your parents?

• +1
Well, it's rare for your mother to measure 5'8 considering that you're hapa, you're probably finished in 6'1 or if you have a lot but good luck 6'2
Yea it's probably because my mom is half Punjabi (other half Bengali). I've been supplementing 5000-10000 IU vitamin D3 + 100mcg K2 MK7 so I can get as close as possible to 6'2 or more. I've also been using GABA post-workout since a few days ago bc some studies found it boosts growth hormones a bit (probably mostly temporary though).

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and GandyIsNormie
I'm 6'0.4 atm and I have ankles and hands that are a good size for my height (9.6 inches and 8 inches respectively), but my wrists are around 10th percentile at 6.25 inches. I've heard that wrist x-rays indicate whether growth plates are open or closed, so could this mean that I'm just going to grow for a long time? My height increased 0.67 inches since my birthday on May 31st and 0.9 inches since March 20th so I'm not sure.
my wrists are 6 inches at 5 7

• Hmm...
Yea it's probably because my mom is half Punjabi (other half Bengali). I've been supplementing 5000-10000 IU vitamin D3 + 100mcg K2 MK7 so I can get as close as possible to 6'2 or more. I've also been using GABA post-workout since a few days ago bc some studies found it boosts growth hormones a bit (probably mostly temporary though).
I think hormones are genetic, as long as you don't starve they won't be affected and will reach their height dictated by genetics

@Growth Plate

• +1
Why post workout?
I mean is there any benefit to that

my wrists are 6 inches at 5 7
I'm 187cm with 17.5cm wrists but I'm not complaining because my body type is hyperbrachy

Screenshot 20220808 022320 WhatsAppBusiness

I don't have a photo of the male version, but to give you an idea:

I'm 187cm with 17.5cm wrists but I'm not complaining because my body type is hyperbrachy

View attachment 1814600

I don't have a photo of the male version, but to give you an idea:
low thyroid and i might possibly have cystic fibrosis causing malabsorption. probs been stunted lol, hoping by resolving these asap ill experience some catchup growth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
Why post workout?
I mean is there any benefit to that
idk but it seems to have worked

• Love it
  • JFL
@Growth Plate he has thyroid problems and everything grew perfect except his torso
i see, ive got pre short torso also. hoping to hop on levothryroxine soon from doctor. she said to check thyroid again in 8 weeks and then decide whether to get meds. get dry lips often and bloatcel despite being lean, so i rlly need to get this stuff

• +1
  • Woah
i see, ive got pre short torso also. hoping to hop on levothryroxine soon from doctor. she said to check thyroid again in 8 weeks and then decide whether to get meds. get dry lips often and bloatcel despite being lean, so i rlly need to get this stuff
My torso is 52cm

Legs 110cm :fuk:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
My torso is 52cm

Legs 110cm :fuk:
lowkey, i wanna be tall legs short torso 5 11. could athlete/gym maxx and then with good face and shoefraud youd probs pull

• +1
lowkey, i wanna be tall legs short torso 5 11. could athlete/gym maxx and then with good face and shoefraud youd probs pull
Depends on how long your legs are

But long legs + short torso + gymaxxing will make you look aesthetic, although building muscle is difficult for me because my wingspan is 203cm (I'm 187cm jfl)

Kelly bourn with his wife 1

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15854
Depends on how long your legs are

But long legs + short torso + gymaxxing will make you look aesthetic, although building muscle is difficult for me because my wingspan is 203cm (I'm 187cm jfl)

View attachment 1814612
facts. ill get leg kengthening surgery if i dont get catchup growth

• +1
how old are you and when was the last time you grew?
19 1 month, think ive grown a lil bit recently, 1 cm from start of yr till now. late bloomers in family also. still experiencing some puberty symptoms

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
19 1 month, think ive grown a lil bit recently, 1 cm from start of yr till now. late bloomers in family also. still experiencing some puberty symptoms
You think? If you didn't measure, you can't tell if you grew or not if it's just 1cm

You think? If you didn't measure, you can't tell if you grew or not if it's just 1cm
from measurement, i was 166.5 start of yr. now 169.5. said 1cm to be safe as i think rest couldve been posture etc

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
how much mg bro
3000mg in the study but I tried 1000mg and it made me high, usually I do 500mg. Tried 500mg before bed last night and had very vivid and nice dreams.

• Love it
Bro you're hapa be grateful you're over 5'6

• JFL
3000mg in the study but I tried 1000mg and it made me high, usually I do 500mg. Tried 500mg before bed last night and had very vivid and nice dreams.
How did you get "high" from GABA?

• Hmm...