Is there any legit skin whitening method ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
I’ve been looking around for a skin whitening method to beat the curry allegations even tho i’m a nafri jfl, does anyone here know a legit method to lighten your skin to 3 or 4 shades lighter ?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’ve been looking around for a skin whitening method to beat the curry allegations even tho i’m a nafri jfl, does anyone here know a legit method to lighten your skin to 3 or 4 shades lighter ?
Stop being so self hating incel and embrace the skin you have

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss and Jigen
Stop being so self hating incel and embrace the skin you have
First i’m not an incel jfl i legit just want to look my best. I consider it unfair to be born nafri and having a shitskin. So i guess i’m not selfhating 🤣

Last edited:
First i’m not an incel jfl i legit just want to look my best. I consider it unfair to be born nafri and having a shitskin. So i guess i’m not selfhating 🤣
I know how to because I do it but I don’t feel like helping you were rude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shahid khan, Darklord and FML0908
I know how to because I do it but I don’t feel like helping you were rude
Tell me brother, how am i being rude ? I legit mean no offense to anyone i just want to arabmax and look like my race. It’s just so unfair to be repeatedly rejected because you look curry and let’s not lie the world is racist and women prefer lighter skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and kimtaehyung
Tell me brother, how am i being rude ? I legit mean no offense to anyone i just want to arabmax and look like my race. It’s just so unfair to be repeatedly rejected because you look curry and let’s not lie the world is racist and women prefer lighter skin.
I was kidding lol it’ll tell u

4g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c
Glad magnesium glycine as well
If you are really devotees add s aceytl glutathione but it’s expensive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hopium, horizontallytall, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others

4g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c
Hmmm interesting. But i’m not a dermatologist what’s your routine and how many of them you take a day ? I’ve heard that all of the supplements are cope and only hydroquinone works ??

Hmmm interesting. But i’m not a dermatologist what’s your routine and how many of them you take a day ? I’ve heard that all of the supplements are cope and only hydroquinone works ??
Supplements work for me 2-4 shades over many months probably. You need sunscreen and hydrophone is bad it can give hyperpigmentation. You can also add masks with tyrosinase and kojic acid as well.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Supplements work for me 2-4 shades over many months probably. You need sunscreen and hydrophone is bad it can give hyperpigmentation. You can also add masks with tyrosinase and kojic acid as well.
Alright thank you brother. What was your starting point and where are you now ?

Have brahmin blood jk but try sunscreen, hydroquinone, and kojic acid soap. If you are really dark you could use menobenzone.

Attachments

• 20230214_162326.jpg
    20230214_162326.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Have brahmin blood jk but try sunscreen, hydroquinone, and kojic acid soap. If you are really dark you could use menobenzone.
Is this your natural skin color or you tweaked it ? Menobenzone ??? Are you out of your mind ?

Is this your natural skin color or you tweaked it ? Menobenzone ??? Are you out of your mind ?
I don't let sunlight touch me since I can tan easily and get a ton of sleep, try to work on undertones too though.

And how do you work on them, i barely know anything on skincare
Anything above spf 30 will do but pa++ ones are ideal, there's a bunch of skincare guides on here (botb). Undertones can be changed with lycophene I'm pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Anything above spf 30 will do but pa++ ones are ideal, there's a bunch of skincare guides on here (botb). Undertones can be changed with lycophene I'm pretty sure.
Alright thank you brother, can i pm you i have some other concerns ?

Chemical peel

• +1

4g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c
Can you link the liposomal vit c and magnesium glycine please

I got the liposmal vitamin c from dr mercola and the magnesium glycine from now foods
Any tips on how to REMAIN pale? I can lighten easily but tan WAY too easily. Which supplements/products are best at preventing tan besides basic sunscreen, covering up, avoiding sun, etc. ? (If any)

Any tips on how to REMAIN pale? I can lighten easily but tan WAY too easily. Which supplements/products are best at preventing tan besides basic sunscreen, covering up, avoiding sun, etc. ? (If any)
not that I know of what I do is suncreen and avoid sun

• +1

4g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c
If you are really devotees add s aceytl glutathione but it’s expensiv

4g msm
2g nac
2g liposomal vit c
thanks for the info brother
im guessing this is a daily stack?
also can I combine kojic acid soap in to this regime and if so do I use the soap daily?

Im a uni student who just got a horrible paying part time so I might be able to barely afford this stack + glutathione

D
thanks for the info brother
im guessing this is a daily stack?
also can I combine kojic acid soap in to this regime and if so do I use the soap daily?

Im a uni student who just got a horrible paying part time so I might be able to barely afford this stack + glutathione
Daily and yes u cna use Kojic as well