is relle decent for aesthetics?

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
I have a consultation with Dr. Relle at Lacoms soon and I heard of good results from him but is he aesthetically focused at all? I want to go through him because my recession is pretty bad and I could probably get it covered by insurance but is it worth it if it is covered or should i save money and go to a italian surgeon. I thought about trying to go to Gunson too, but I heard they dont take insurance?

I have a consultation with Dr. Relle at Lacoms soon and I heard of good results from him but is he aesthetically focused at all? I want to go through him because my recession is pretty bad and I could probably get it covered by insurance but is it worth it if it is covered or should i save money and go to a italian surgeon. I thought about trying to go to Gunson too, but I heard they dont take insurance?
A lot of the posts on reddit indicates he took a lot of time willing to discuss aesthetics but as far as I know he's the only doc at LACOMS requiring referral and he doesn't seem to be as active anymore

He is technically the most experienced one there after Walline. If you want aesthetics Walline doesn't seem to have any botched I've found and plenty of Reddit posts

There is one women there that stated her dissatisfaction post op with complications and under advancement

I can confirm they are relatively conservative but they do so to preserve aesthetics which is arguable a good thing depending upon if you want some hyper anteface

Which they will not do.

A lot of the posts on reddit indicates he took a lot of time willing to discuss aesthetics but as far as I know he's the only doc at LACOMS requiring referral and he doesn't seem to be as active anymore

He is technically the most experienced one there after Walline. If you want aesthetics Walline doesn't seem to have any botched I've found and plenty of Reddit posts

There is one women there that stated her dissatisfaction post op with complications and under advancement

I can confirm they are relatively conservative but they do so to preserve aesthetics which is arguable a good thing depending upon if you want some hyper anteface

Which they will not do.
they’re overpriced as shit I heard like 60-70k ur better off jst dlying to italy and i heard they dont take insurance anymore, but idk if its true

they’re overpriced as shit I heard like 60-70k ur better off jst dlying to italy and i heard they dont take insurance anymore, but idk if its true
It's 65k out of pocket

do you plan on going with them?
Probably not. Doing other consults first. Make final decisions after all rounds are completed

I don't think I would get a *bad* result with them I'm just not sure I'd the result I'm *looking for* with them