Is Microfracturing legit?

W

Wethannn

Iron
I’ve read multiple threads on her that bring up the concept of micro-fracturing in order to grow bone.

Here’s an article that goes over the concept: Shin lengthening

I was wondering if it has any merit to it or if it is legit at all? Especially since it is a time consuming process I want to make sure I’m not losing hours of my life just to gain nothing. Do you have proof it works?

It really isn‘t, for face atleast
Firstly leanmaxxing is very important for face. Then you have some good softmaxxes such as skin care, Hair health, Teeth, neck training ect which can add up.

Are you telling me that if you maximise all of these you won’t at least look half a point better ? Provided the base is at least okay?

Firstly leanmaxxing is very important for face. Then you have some good softmaxxes such as skin care, Hair health, Teeth, neck training ect which can add up.

Are you telling me that if you maximise all of these you won’t at least look half a point better ? Provided the base is at least okay?
Bro you missed the topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Wethannn
You said that only hardmaxxing and steroids are the only things that work but I’m just contradicting your claim lol.
I’ve read multiple threads on her that bring up the concept of micro-fracturing in order to grow bone.

if it is legit at all?
Look at the question

Then look at your karl marx typa statement:

• WTF
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Look at the question

Then look at your karl marx typa statement:
Forget about the first question. I’m replying to the fact that you said only hardmaxxing and roids only work. Most people haven’t even cleaned up their shit diet or lost weight yet.

Forget about the first question. I’m replying to the fact that you said only hardmaxxing and roids only work. Most people haven’t even cleaned up their shit diet or lost weight yet.
… whatever bro

summary from video the good news is that if the bone were entirely trabeculae it would be possible to grow taller via microfractures as microfractures heal by endochondral ossification and are therefore capable of interstitial growth or growth from within so no stretching the microfracture would be necessary. The bad news is that bone is not entirely trabeculae, there is also cortical bone that has be addressed as well. The improver on the bad news is that the epiphysis has less cortical bone so it would easier to grow taller within the epiphyseal bone. But the still bad news is that there’s still that layer of cortical bone.

summary from video the good news is that if the bone were entirely trabeculae it would be possible to grow taller via microfractures as microfractures heal by endochondral ossification and are therefore capable of interstitial growth or growth from within so no stretching the microfracture would be necessary. The bad news is that bone is not entirely trabeculae, there is also cortical bone that has be addressed as well. The improver on the bad news is that the epiphysis has less cortical bone so it would easier to grow taller within the epiphyseal bone. But the still bad news is that there’s still that layer of cortical bone.
Would that cortical bone not entirely prevent the process of microfracturing?

this guys so gullible jfl

Yes microfractures work, but are not worth doing on your legs or whatever. They are only good for your face

let assume that microfractures do work, wouldnt the theory you presented only show an increase of bone density and a tiny amount of width?
I don’t have a side on the subject, I’m sincerely just looking for a method of height growth that works. I was wondering if it was legit or not and it seems to be a controversial topic.