Is it faggotry to wear makeup and lifts?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

8x6 or death
I wear bb cream sometimes concealer and non obvious eyeliner

And i’m planning on getting 3 inch lifts to be 6’4

Am i a fag? I know i like woman, but is this faggotry?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, chawaje, mog_or_be_mogged and 6 others
Airforce 1.3 inch + 2.5 inch lifts would work no? I’m 6’0.5
No, you’ll take off your shoes and drop 3.8 inches,

1 + 1.3 is more then enough height is not that important as this forum makes out to be especially because you already are 6”

No, you’ll take off your shoes and drop 3.8 inches,

1 + 1.3 is more then enough height is not that important as this forum makes out to be especially because you already are 6”
I’d be 6’3 with that… cuck heigjt ngl i would feel like shit

No. You can wear makeup to hide your flaws, without looking like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
what the fuck is BB cream, I use a random eucerin moisturizer and when I order it always see a BB edition of it

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
I wear it very rarely, dont smear it all over ur face, only on pimples/red spots
gonna look it up, you mentioned eyeliner u can fraud so hard with eyeliner. I know many girls including my previous gfs who were like totally different persons look wise with/with out eyeliner its crazy how powerful

• +1
gonna look it up, you mentioned eyeliner u can fraud so hard with eyeliner. I know many girls including my previous gfs who were like totally different persons look wise with/with out eyeliner its crazy how powerful
Don’t make it obvious

No i use cc /bb cream daily its a cheat code to life , especially after maxxing out your skin with tret and then using this is like icing on the cake.
IMG 7629

• +1
no
women don't care if you act like a fag anyway as long as your attractive to them
Minor acts of effeminacy won't turn off women if he's GL, but extreme acts like wearing lipstick, wearing a pink dress, talking in a gay voice, will lol.

A man being bisexual is a BIG turnoff for women, there were interviews they did of women and they were asked whether they'd rather a man cheat or be bisexual and they said cheat. :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
take the nt & face pill mirin height has to just pass a threshold, it’s not that important
Yeah exactly
I’m hardstuck mtn

Hopefully everything changes when i hit 15% bf

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine