Is being self sufficient with energy and food cope or legit?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Having renewable sources of energy like solar panels, creating a little farm, collecting water from rain and so on

Is the investment of time and money for these technologies and practices worth it?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Having renewable sources of energy like solar panels, creating a little farm, collecting water from rain and so on

Is the investment of time and money for these technologies and practices worth it?
to be completely fair i have no idea but this is my 500th reply and the one that will get me out of greyceldom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 7 others
to be completely fair i have no idea but this is my 500th reply and the one that will get me out of greyceldom
I still see you as a greycel though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Lonenely sigma
Dork shit. TF you gonna do with a little cuck farm once heavily armed government combatants show up at your door?

You can't stay off grid in 2023 - you need to be on as many grids as possible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gribsufer1, Skywalker and 4 others
Dork shit. TF you gonna do with a little cuck farm once heavily armed government combatants show up at your door?

andrew tate pfp says:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, irrumator praetor, gribsufer1 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Skywalker and JovenCansao

I'll use the remaining land to make a mine field

Literally read it with tate's voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and irrumator praetor
Yes this the way

I’m still looking for a guide about something like that

Who, what, why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 28904

Its nice to do for fun if I had a lot of money I'd have land with cattle so my kids could eat fresh meat.

But the idea that you can be away from society is dumb. In America some guy tried making his own city and not following federal rules and they shot and killed every armed man and a bunch of kids in the town. So its not really being free more so mere permissiveness

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FutureSlayer, Skywalker and 1 other person
Its nice to do for fun if I had a lot of money I'd have land with cattle so my kids could eat fresh meat.

But the idea that you can be away from society is dumb. In America some guy tried making his own city and not following federal rules and they shot and killed every armed man and a bunch of kids in the town. So its not really being free more so mere permissiveness
I was not talking about going off grid
I just wanted to know if these methods are a good investment of time and money to reduce cost of living and thus increase savings

I was not talking about going off grid
I just wanted to know if these methods are a good investment of time and money to reduce cost of living and thus increase savings
they are , if you wanna LDAR or live in a rural area for the rest of your life...most of the "green energy" shit ROI is 20 years max so def worth it to literally "off the grid" max :)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

what’s this story? Can you link it?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1

tatecel cope

I’m still looking for a guide about something like that
industrial society and its future what ges talking about is what ted kaczinksy did

What do you mean by legit? im doing that because i like the feeling of self sufficience and of building something for myself. If you dont like it you will not be able to do it. Solar panels are worth it if you have the money and live in a sunny place.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker