Is astrology foid cope ? Traits seem to fit in the sign description

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
I was very surprised when I saw a lot of traits I have fit the description, btw I’m a Libra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane, czwarty and 2 others
@Mister Fuwy is Reddit lurker I think he knows

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I was very surprised when I saw a lot of traits I have fit the description, btw I’m a Libra

It's no different than a fortune cookie; fun to know the star sign, but not to revolve the entire life around it.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
It's no different than a fortune cookie; fun to know the star sign, but not to revolve the entire life around it.
Then why are my personality traits fit the description

Libra is mogger sign. Im a virgo

• +1
surprisngly mine fit too

• +1
What’s your argument
When I went to Florida a wise sage of the streets told me about the magical properties of stars. He told me to not share the share too many secrets of astrology. He then smoked fentanyl and died after telling me that.

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheNextArnold and 1 other person
Read any other sign i gaurantee most of the traits will fit

• +1
Reactions: TheNextArnold
JFL at this buddy boyo, I can't remember the exact word for it, but it's a psycholigical phenomenon that occurs when these "tests" or similar, use generalised attributes in order to appeal to a broad range of people.

Through this exact mechanism, people feel like it's "literally me omg", but foid "logic" is more or less emotional, subjective and retarded.
Absolute logic such as mathematics mog astrology to oblivion.

• +1
Of course astrology is real. Look OP my glass sphere made predictions of your personality

1. You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
  2. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
  3. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
  4. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
  5. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
  6. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
  7. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
  8. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
  9. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
  10. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
  11. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
  12. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
  13. Security is one of your major goals in life.

send me some cash and I'll tell you your future

It’s cope but there is some truth to it weird

• +1
JFL at this buddy boyo, I can't remember the exact word for it, but it's a psycholigical phenomenon that occurs when these "tests" or similar, use generalised attributes in order to appeal to a broad range of people.

Through this exact mechanism, people feel like it's "literally me omg", but foid "logic" is more or less emotional, subjective and retarded.
Absolute logic such as mathematics mog astrology to oblivion.
That’s probably why as a man I fitted most of mine but still am sceptical and don’t take it srs. Foids do

Same with personality types foids love that as well but I’m a bit iffy on it as well

• +1
That’s probably why as a man I fitted most of mine but still am sceptical and don’t take it srs. Foids do

Same with personality types foids love that as well but I’m a bit iffy on it as well
Vedic astrology can accurately predict your wife

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Of course astrology is real. Look OP my glass sphere made predictions of your personality

1. You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
  2. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
  3. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
  4. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
  5. Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
  6. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
  7. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
  8. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
  9. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
  10. You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
  11. At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
  12. Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
  13. Security is one of your major goals in life.

send me some cash and I'll tell you your future
Satanic, repent and Christ may still save you yet, medium

• +1
Satanic, repent and Christ may still save you yet, medium

Never take shit like personality tests and astrology for real.

Using generalised, positive and negative attributes in order to make it seem like it's "literally you", is just a way for them to sow degeneracy and grab some money outta someone's pocket.

Average foid maneuver, but the logicmogger will prevail.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: randomop and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why tf would I engage in this witchcraft. You’ll ought to be expunged from this realm for such crimes

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm an Aries and tbh I do fit quite few of traits

• +1
Why tf would I engage in this witchcraft. You’ll ought to be expunged from this realm for such crimes
An old ricecel even draws the spouse for you. Look up soulmate sketch
Based off astrology

Yeah seems like witchcraft

But there is numerology in the Bible and numerology is a bit related to astrology

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah seems like witchcraft

But there is numerology in the Bible and numerology is a bit related to astrology
I was talking about @Xangsane Fortune telling. I wasn’t speaking about astrology

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and randomop