Incel Trait: Being born into a good family with money

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Poor people do not care about ts

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I was an autist with your typical autistic hobbies even when my family was poor.

• +1
Reactions: TanFeo-Y-Negro and Deleted member 32486
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfection, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 32486 and 2 others
Real

Except the only upside, money was for naught because they weren't willing to pay for the hgh prescription

Costed too much money to make their son human those wretched parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Mr. President and IBlamePhaggots
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Mr. President and IBlamePhaggots
Being autistic doesn’t automatically make you an incel
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad
Other way around

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Barret and Opry lol
Neither of them are autistic. Just because they were awkward in an interview doesn't mean they're autistic. Everything is said to be autistic here, but it's not. Autism is not common.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Neither of them are autistic. Just because they were awkward in an interview doesn't mean they're autistic. Everything is said to be autistic here, but it's not. Autism is not common.
Barret is obviously autistic, his parents were meth heads so he probably got it in the womb

I think opry was just a loser at school and so hes socially weird

Barret is obviously autistic, his parents were meth heads so he probably got it in the womb

I think opry was just a loser at school and so hes socially weird
Why is Barret obviously autistic?

Why is Barret obviously autistic?
The stuff he posts on instagram + literally any video of him in public + the way he behaves + his interest in incel websites

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
The stuff he posts on instagram + literally any video of him in public + the way he behaves + his interest in incel websites
That just doesn't make sense. He posts videos of himself doing stuff and modeling shoots. I haven't seen videos of him in public. His interest in incel sites is because retards bombard his comment sections saying "I got mogged". There's a community of people that see him as a beauty ideal, it's not weird to be interested in that, especially since he's a model, his job is to look good, he is rich because of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
That just doesn't make sense. He posts videos of himself doing stuff and modeling shoots. I haven't seen videos of him in public. His interest in incel sites is because retards bombard his comment sections saying "I got mogged". There's a community of people that see him as a beauty ideal, it's not weird to be interested in that, especially since he's a model, his job is to look good, he is rich because of his looks.
Hes very autistic. You are autistic. Im a normie i have the Autismdar

Hes very autistic. You are autistic. Im a normie i have the Autismdar
He isn't "very autistic" mild autism at most, but I doubt it. You have different expectations of his behavior as some superstar model, when in reality any normie will act weird when they have such a bizarre form of stardom and utter worship.

He isn't "very autistic" mild autism at most, but I doubt it. You have different expectations of his behavior as some superstar model, when in reality any normie will act weird when they have such a bizarre form of stardom and utter worship.
No he’s middle tier autism at least

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
It’s the opposite, rich kids always look better than poor.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It’s the opposite, rich kids always look better than poor.
Exactly, not to mention the rich giving their kids better environments from Prenatal to Puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Incel trait: being born

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
This is very true for obvious reasons but there are exceptions of course in the case of children born from "power couples"

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots and Deleted member 28896
you radiate such normie energy
oh join date explains it
Idk whether you mean normie in terms if not autistic or normie in terms of blackpilled but ive been active in the space since like march

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1