What surgery do I need?

Htn 6/10

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxbg
Ok good

Surgery ?

Surgery ?
HTN at 6'2 you dont need surgery to live
if you want to you can use a laser to remove moles from your face, also you can use minoxidil to make your eyebrows thicker

if you want to you can use a laser to remove moles from your face, also you can use minoxidil to make your eyebrows thicker
I have already been using minoxidil for two months for my eyebrows

Ur bone structures are fine. I would just get a laser mole removal and also a BBL laser treatment to get rid of skin scars.

Ur bone structures are fine. I would just get a laser mole removal and also a BBL laser treatment to get rid of skin scars.
Doing a skincare and healthy diet is enough? I don't think I have a skin problem, on the contrary, people say I have beautiful skin

Doing a skincare and healthy diet is enough? I don't think I have a skin problem, on the contrary, people say I have beautiful skin
No the moles are defo a failo. Ur bone structures are fine.

Laser for skin ?

overall chadlite

ltn wth r these ppl talking about, at least ur a good height

hey bro i am late to this thread, i want to get a mole removal , do you know if its expensive or not?

I agree you should get a BBL

hey bro i am late to this thread, i want to get a mole removal , do you know if its expensive or not?
It's usually not, but may vary depending on size and location, which can complicate the procedure. Prices vary by country as well.

starting chewing mastic gum, also get a bimax with ccw

jfl at the htn replies :feelskek::feelskek: hes mtn

No the moles are defo a failo. Ur bone structures are fine.
holy shit man, i did some reverse searching on your sig because it reminded me of a tranny but turns out its a redditor foid so i looked at her profile and WTF she has an enlarged clit because of the JYM/+roids. how can you be attracted to muscular foids???

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goodgamebro and N8verBegan
holy shit man, i did some reverse searching on your sig because it reminded me of a tranny but turns out its a redditor foid so i looked at her profile and WTF she has an enlarged clit because of the JYM/+roids. how can you be attracted to muscular foids???
Damn idk i just found a random pic. Dont even know how she look like tbh

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
You're 1 out of penis, you look like a cock but yet you're a pussy