If you obsessed with your girlfriend and ignore your friends and skip programs with you real homies a cuck trait?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
So I have a friend who finally got a girlfriend. Literally he is with her all the time, does everything to her and instead of going with us he goes with here and do whatever she says. I havent seen him in a while I moved to a different city altough I wanted to go to his city and he said " sry bro my gf already wanna do something at that timex" jfl. Thoughts on this ? Why men are so fucking cuck ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and shalomnigga
So I have a friend who finally got a girlfriend. Literally he is with her all the time, does everything to her and instead of going with us he goes with here and do whatever she says. I havent seen him in a while I moved to a different city altough I wanted to go to his city and he said " sry bro my gf already wanna do something at that timex" jfl. Thoughts on this ? Why men are so fucking cuck ?
If you get a girlfriend you are out of your truecel friendgroup alredy, your ego is at its highest and you obviously would ignore your past friends

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Imretarded?, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
If you get a girlfriend you are out of your truecel friendgroup alredy, your ego is at its highest and you obviously would ignore your past friends
idk whenver I got a girlfriend i didnt really give a fuck about it. sometimes I ratha just stay at home play games with the homies and just fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
hang out with the bros

or

fuck your girlfriend

Thats the correct choice ngl

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
hang out with the bros

or

fuck your girlfriend

Thats the correct choice ngl
he said he dont really care about fucking LOL which is super jfl coz girls are made for fucking imo he said he is in love altough they are together for like 3 week or so

• JFL
idk whenver I got a girlfriend i didnt really give a fuck about it. sometimes I ratha just stay at home play games with the homies and just fuck her
Cuz youre valid, but most of the ppl are going to sell their entire bloodline into slavery for a pussy
Cruel vaginocapitalism we live in

• +1
Cuz youre valid, but most of the ppl are going to sell their entire bloodline into slavery for a pussy
Cruel vaginocapitalism we live in
EXACTLY FINALLY SOMEONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS IT its a slavery not just physically MENTALLY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GONNA WAGE CUCK FOR UR GIRL AND CHILDREN

• JFL
EXACTLY FINALLY SOMEONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS IT its a slavery not just physically MENTALLY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GONNA WAGE CUCK FOR UR GIRL AND CHILDREN
We have been saying this for a while but the feminists are silencing us

We have been saying this for a while but the feminists are silencing us
yes we need to be more rebelious feminism is totally normalised while its just a modern propaganda

he said he dont really care about fucking LOL which is super jfl coz girls are made for fucking imo he said he is in love altough they are together for like 3 week or so
Damn he's not even getting any. I take it back, he sounded cucked

• +1
Damn he's not even getting any. I take it back, he sounded cucked
YES BRO!!!!!! imagine that.... I mean fucking her non stop is somewhat okay for skipping 1-2 progamrs with da homies but just staying wither her and talking to her ? nigga what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
YES BRO!!!!!! imagine that.... I mean fucking her non stop is somewhat okay for skipping 1-2 progamrs with da homies but just staying wither her and talking to her ? nigga what :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Maybe she had a nice personality or something:unsure:

I mean if they’re in love just let them be man

I mean yea but u can have a gf and still be with ur homies
Maybe it’s his first girlfriend and he’s experiencing being loved and wanted by a girl for the first time

Just let it be bro, atleast he’s happy

• Hmm...
Maybe it’s his first girlfriend and he’s experiencing being loved and wanted by a girl for the first time

Just let it be bro, atleast he’s happy
maybe ur right bro

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth