If JBW on Asian women is real...

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Gold
HOW IN THE FUCK IS URKEL SLAYING ASIAN STACIES!?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, Saggitarian, Lynxress and 9 others
disgusting videos

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamechico, Richard Cheese and Bonecel01
Black smv is infinite

It’s not jbw, it’s jbb in 2024

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, Pride, EggKing and 9 others
Jbw is strongest if your 6+ white in east asia
But BBC halo is the biggest halo with it you can have sex in any country

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The False Prophet, EggKing, πŸ“Žβ™ΏοΈβš™οΈ and 4 others
JBB is law in the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The False Prophet, Richard Cheese, πŸ“Žβ™ΏοΈβš™οΈ and 1 other person
Jbw is strongest if your 6+ white in east asia
But BBC halo is the biggest halo with it you can have sex in any country
spoken like an indian from kharavi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, JohnDoe and Monobloc
Its true tho if you are bbc you can fuck degen girls from any country easily
cope I live in the west and know better it’s the same shit for every race except curries cuz they got media failo

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
@nathan you think JBB is not real?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah and nathan
Wdym gooks fuck and marry out of their race more than curries
Fair enough. I was talking about life in general, but at least curry countries aren't global brothels like gook nations.

@nathan you think JBB is not real?
no

every single jbb poster just uses cherrypicked clips from social media rather than real data

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, SidharthTheSlayer, Xangsane and 7 others
no
View attachment 2910325
every single jbb poster just uses cherrypicked clips from social media rather than real data
Old data, in recent ones black smv has increased a lot, in the incel wiki (Where nearly all your source are from btw) the recent studies don't depict black men as the most unattractive and it's only growing, your studies are mainly from 2000-2014, this one is from 2018, I genuinely think in 2024 blacks are extremely close to white men @nathan what do you think?

Attachments

• 1715399005588.png
    1715399005588.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, Looks234, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Dayum I normally don't like gooks but the first one kinda sexy

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Jfl the first whore is 5'8.5". A 5'8.5" busty noodlecunt. Even with noodlewhores that are supposedly the biggest white-worshippers, the best ones still get with niggers. Meanwhile ricecels aren't even in the picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, EggKing, Ricky212 and 2 others
Old data, in recent ones black smv has increased a lot, in the incel wiki (Where nearly all your source are from btw) the recent studies don't depict black men as the most unattractive and it's only growing, your studies are mainly from 2000-2014, this one is from 2018, I genuinely think in 2024 blacks are extremely close to white men
Muh studies. Anyone who hasn't lived under a rock this past decade would know that blacks have extremely high SMV in the west. The real disparity is found globally, but black culture is starting to become popular in Asian countries too nowadays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA, hopecel, Pride and 4 others
Old data, in recent ones black smv has increased a lot, in the incel wiki (Where nearly all your source are from btw) the recent studies don't depict black men as the most unattractive and it's only growing, your studies are mainly from 2000-2014, this one is from 2018, I genuinely think in 2024 blacks are extremely close to white men @nathan what do you think?
link to study? also the reason I don't show more recent data is because the apps stopped making them public

video not loadin

I guess anything is possible out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Richard Cheese and murdah
no
View attachment 2910325
Lol its not cherrypicked if its everywhere, this data is the real cherry picking, really trusting 20 year old data, dating trends can swing in a couple years at minimum. :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, 97baHater, murdah and 1 other person
Blacks are equal smv to whites in the west

Literally all you need as a black guy in the west is dreads, decent body, and a goatee if your feeling it

You unironically barely need height as a black dude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, Carv, 97baHater and 1 other person
no
View attachment 2910325
YOU guys are the cherrypicking ones

Using studies from 10 fucking years ago

Do you understand how different dating is now? If you actually go outside and look at the media BLACKS ARE DOMINATING

• +1
Reactions: Carv and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and nathan
YOU guys are the cherrypicking ones

Using studies from 10 fucking years ago

Do you understand how different dating is now? If you actually go outside and look at the media BLACKS ARE DOMINATING
>just look at the media broooo!!!!
>just go outside bro!!!!
if it were real the study's would say so

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6β€˜5

Literally all you need as a black guy in the west is dreads, decent body, and a goatee if your feeling it

You unironically barely need height as a black dude
I was about to say facts until I read the last line, blacks who are short are in a much more danger zone than their white counterpart their entire SMV revolves around being the masculine gorilla, and being short is too emasculating for them, if you are below 5'10 and black you have curry SMV

• +1
Reactions: Pride, MostGLSlayer, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
>just look at the media broooo!!!!
>just go outside bro!!!!
if it were real the study's would say so
Yeah jfl the studies from 10 years ago

It’s painfully obvious dating as a whole and beauty standards are drastically different in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Pride
I was about to say facts until I read the last line, blacks who are short are in a much more danger zone than their white counterpart their entire SMV revolves around being the masculine gorilla, and being short is too emasculating for them, if you are below 5'10 and black you have curry SMV
5’6 below for blacks is over tier

Anything above can honestly dominate if they got the frame and body

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Yeah jfl the studies from 10 years ago

It’s painfully obvious dating as a whole and beauty standards are drastically different in 2024
wheres your studies? at least i have them

wheres your studies? at least i have them
Yeah the ones from 10 years ago

The worlds changed bro it’s obvious, not everything revolves around prehistoric studies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EggKing, Pride, nathan and 1 other person
View attachment 2910352 all i see is a nuclear blackpill for asians
2008 study lmao that was before BBC halo.

2018 :

And God forbid what are the results in 2024, I think white are still more desirable just extremely close to black, in 2037 blacks will be on top

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, EggKing, Richard Cheese and 5 others
No they are not equal at all lol, whites are still at the top but its alot closer than it was 15 years ago, Mutts / Lightskin blacks are the closest to white smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Pride, Carv and 3 others
No they are not equal at all lol, whites are still at the top but its alot closer than it was 15 years ago, Mutts / Lightskin blacks are the closest to white smv
Mulattos are close 2nd :feelshah:, even then we get mogged hard by white chads.

2008 study lmao that was before BBC halo.

2018 : View attachment 2910356

And God forbid what are the results in 2024, I think white are still more desirable just extremely close to black, in 2037 blacks will be on top
This is 2018

Where being gay was a taboo

Vs 2024

Let that sink in

Thats how much the world has changed in that little amount of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, distance decay and 97baHater
Lol wait till she gets her white dick:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yeah the ones from 10 years ago

The worlds changed bro it’s obvious, not everything revolves around prehistoric studies

here's a more recent study for you pal
also dating doesn't make a complete 180 in 10 years to where the data is completely irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

also dating doesn't make a complete 180 in 10 years to where the data is completely irrelevant

I need to sleep, but you’re probably not completely wrong

Good night fagot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater