I stopped sympathising with homeless people

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
I used to be the kind of guy who would give a pound to every homeless person i would see and feel alot empathy for then, but as I’ve gotten older and seen how manipulative and fake certain homeless people can be, ive started to hesitate giving money to any homeless person i see. It used to give me dopamine knowing they could buy some food with my money, but now i know in reality i was just funding their alcohol/drug addictions.

Ive seen how great of actors they can become just to get what they want. I remember the multiple times ive given women some money and they threw it back at me and said they want more and thats not enough.

Do you guys give money to homless people and why?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and ReadBooksEveryday
Does chad give money to the homeless?

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I don’t really give a fuck if a homeless is manipulative, lying… ill always give them money coz there are some homeless that truly needs it.. however my dream since always is to give a shit ton of fake money to a homeless person and tell them it’s real and they can do whatever they want with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and BadmanGangstar
I don’t really give a fuck if a homeless is manipulative, lying… ill always give them money coz there are some homeless that truly needs it.. however my dream since always is to give a shit ton of fake money to a homeless person and tell them it’s real and they can do whatever they want with it
Based, my dream is sell homeless people on the black market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and ReadBooksEveryday