i rarely ever have interactions with girls my ethinc group/relgion but most of them have been bad unsuccesfull,atthis point i am going insane

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
we dont have our own space safe country
,where i live and grew up,i barley ever saw someone from my minority community
,plus i have bad interaction with them most of the time,passive aggressive and virtue signalling

today morning i took a 3 hour long walk to the street where my minority community lives,just cuz i was feeling so excluded
,i dont like to give up,but its a big and diificult responsibility to keep on going as a minority,when dhindu wants you to die and wont leave you and your people alone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Westernised Indian women are hot

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
A lot of Sikhs could be goodlooking if you took off the turban from your head.

That shit is an automatic failo for 99% of females. I've seen goodlooking tall mogger Sikhs failo'd by the turban. It makes you look so foreign and different.

• +1
A lot of Sikhs could be goodlooking if you took off the turban from your head.

That shit is an automatic failo for 99% of females. I've seen goodlooking tall mogger Sikhs failo'd by the turban. It makes you look so foreign and different.
turban looks mogger when wore on a certain ocasions or as a khalistani nihang militant,
also many sikhs wear that bcoz they dont wanna be seen as the same as dhindus or thhey are just comfortable and proud of being themselves
,sikh has lesser iranid in comparison to pak panjabies ,which also failios them,giving them more darker rounder and gracile feathures although they are very tall
sikh should never mix with hindus

Last edited:
Come to Pakistan illegally bhai, no one gives a fuck in Pak about discrimination.

• Love it
Come to Pakistan illegally bhai, no one gives a fuck in Pak about discrimination.
no body is more luckier then pakistani people
,they have their own protected panjab
pakistan is based,but sikhs got cucked bcoz of some anglo saxon

sikh punjab nowdays is more hindu then uttar pradesh itself
they are ruining it,modi

sikh empire is the best thing that ever happened to sikh people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylover
no body is more luckier then pakistani people
,they have their own protected panjab
pakistan is based,but sikhs got cucked bcoz of some anglo saxon

sikh punjab nowdays is more hindu then uttar pradesh itself
they are ruining it,modi

sikh empire is the best thing that ever happened to sikh people
India Punjab should belong to the Sikhs entirely, but Brahmins are greedy as fuck and they couldn’t keep their noses out. In Lahore, you can hang out with random people on the street and get free food. It’s also cleaner and there is more open space. Sikhs should join Pakistan.

• +1