I just realised how subhuman I am

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I went against a wall, sat down, back fully pressed against it, and then i put my head against it. I felt the arch behind my neck as I realised I have an incel skull, then I did a chintuck as far as I could, trying to get my neck flat and in line with my skull and pressed flat against the wall but I couldn't. I realised I'm very good downgrown as my natural posture (the chintuck) has me looking down with a tiny ramus and high gonial angle, but what was depressing is that the neurocranium is so large that it prevents my neck and my skull lining up as the back of it hits against the wall and prevents my neck pressing flat against the wall also. I am very recessed and subhuman.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazuya, greywind, Zenis and 16 others
:geek:

• +1
Reactions: Pepe, LooksThinker and Napoleon1800
I went against a wall, sat down, back fully pressed against it, and then i put my head against it. I felt the arch behind my neck as I realised I have an incel skull, then I did a chintuck as far as I could, trying to get my neck flat and in line with my skull and pressed flat against the wall but I couldn't. I realised I'm very good downgrown as my natural posture (the chintuck) has me looking down with a tiny ramus and high gonial angle, but what was depressed is that the neurocranium is so large that it prevents my neck and my skull lining up as the back of it hits against the wall and prevents my neck pressing flat against the wall also. I am very recessed and subhuman.
Brotal

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How to fix neck posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719, becomingnearperfect and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Napoleon1800
ovER

• +1
  • +1
@anticel

• So Sad
Reactions: anticel
I can't my head has some sort of arch
Yea, recession and incel skull causes that arch. The back of your neck and back of your skull should ideally be completely flat together in one line

• So Sad
Reactions: Perfection
@thecel Do u have any idea what i can do about this

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yea, recession and incel skull causes that arch. The back of your neck and back of your skull should ideally be completely flat together in one line
Brutal

• +1
I can do it if I lean against the wall and then do a chin tuck

• +1
I can do it if I lean against the wall and then do a chin tuck
That means You are recessed but not as much as me. Not only I can't do it with the most extreme of chintucks, but also my chin and jaw show just how recessed they are

20231126 161324
here's me chintucking as much as I can trying to get my neck as straight as possible

• Woah

Serious​

• +1
That means You are recessed but not as much as me. Not only I can't do it with the most extreme of chintucks, but also my chin and jaw show just how recessed they are
My mandible and maxilla are extremely forward grown, and so is my brow ridge; I do have pain in my neck so I wanna chalk it up to poor posture

• +1
My mandible and maxilla are extremely forward grown, and so is my brow ridge; I do have pain in my neck so I wanna chalk it up to poor posture
I cant even touch my wrists and back with the wall at the same time

• Woah
It means you have a curved incel occipital. Very low T trait. No surgeries or neck posture will fix this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and Napoleon1800
I used to cope thinking I wasn't recessed but I just was pushing my neck forward giving myself that illusion and just recessing myself more over time

20231126 161659

It means you have a curved incel occipital. Very low T trait. No surgeries or neck posture will fix this
Damn. I heard injecting t and training the neck can help fill out the curve a bit

Damn. I heard injecting t and training the neck can help fill out the curve a bit
It can help mask it if you build a big neck and traps, but you can’t really change the skull shape.

Some people are just born cucks. Over from womb to tomb type shit innit!

Attachments

• 89E70D3E-BF40-4579-ADC8-A8914A2517FA.jpeg
    89E70D3E-BF40-4579-ADC8-A8914A2517FA.jpeg
    586.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel and Napoleon1800
View attachment 2572982here's me chintucking as much as I can trying to get my neck as straight as possible

looks okay to me

trying to get my neck flat and in line with my skull and pressed flat against the wall but I couldn't.
what was depressing is that the neurocranium is so large that it prevents my neck and my skull lining up as the back of it hits against the wall and prevents my neck pressing flat against the wall also.

that isn’t supposed to happen, is it? not even O’Pry can do that:

obviously he isn’t chintucking here, but I doubt that his neck would touch the wall if he chintucks to the max

a moderately protrusive occiput is ideal:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 4397 and Napoleon1800
View attachment 2572982here's me chintucking as much as I can trying to get my neck as straight as possible
This is not caused by recession ( don’t get me wrong you’re recessed) but it’s due to the shape of your skull. You can have dogmaxxed forward growth and still have this issue, but it’s rare as typically good traits come together

• +1
Reactions: thecel, wsada and Napoleon1800
I'll cope with neck posture, hard mewing and training neck and traps maybe it will get better
It can help mask it if you build a big neck and traps, but you can’t really change the skull shape.

Some people are just born cucks. Over from womb to tomb type shit innit!

Very sad man, maybe bimax can help me?
You have three options
1.mewing 2.5 with subliminals and butt clenching technique for 15-20 years every day
2.bimax with sunil"godhand"richardson combined with eppley implants
3.rope

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Feliezzx and Napoleon1800
This is not caused by recession ( don’t get me wrong you’re recessed) but it’s due to the shape of your skull. You can have dogmaxxed forward growth and still have this issue, but it’s rare as typically good traits come together
But isn't incel skull caused by recession

Even without recession is it still bad

• +1

yes too much curvature is bad but flat isn’t good either:

Kim Jong Un has a flat occiput and is subhuman:

Adam Levine is desired by women yet has an “incel” skull:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Napoleon1800
But isn't incel skull caused by recession
It’s caused by shit genetics, low Prenatal and pubertal T which leads to mouth breathing due to incel palate size and small airway.

Notice how all low T nerds all have the same skull. It’s no coincidence. Your masculinity has been decided at birth. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and thecel
looks okay to me

that isn’t supposed to happen, is it? not even O’Pry can do that:

View attachment 2572994

obviously he isn’t chintucking here, but I doubt that his neck would touch the wall if he chintucks to the max

a moderately protrusive occiput is ideal:

View attachment 2572996
When we chintuck, we get a flat occipital, which is our correct posture, but why do we look recessed with double chins? Because we are. If u have flat occipital but don't look recessed, then u are properly forwardly grown.

• Hmm...
It’s caused by shit genetics, low Prenatal and pubertal T which leads to mouth breathing due to incel palate size and small airway.

Notice how all low T nerds all have the same skull. It’s no coincidence. Your masculinity has been decided at birth. Brutal
This confuses me because I never mouthbreathed. I nose breathed but I didn't mew

But that's true I did Jack shit most of my puberty. Ate shitty food, didn't exercise, scrawny

When we chintuck, we get a flat occipital, which is our correct posture, but why do we look recessed with double chins? Because we are. If u have flat occipital but don't look recessed, then u are properly forwardly grown.

cope

• +1

View attachment 2572998

View attachment 2573002

View attachment 2573003

It’s a spectrum, and obviously the good looking people you posted have other top tier features. Normies don’t have that luxury so skull shape is very important.

Look at actors who play masculine figures compared with incels. Their skull shape is always different.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Napoleon1800

View attachment 2572998

View attachment 2573002

View attachment 2573003

It's just fat man, kim jong's fat is filling up his curved occipital. Make him skinny u will see he has a cucked skull. Adam levine has good pheno and also has status halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and thecel
It’s a spectrum, and obviously the good looking people you posted have other top tier features. Normies don’t have that luxury so skull shape is very important.

Look at actors who play masculine figures compared with incels. Their skull shape is always different.
Michael cera vs Chris Hemsworth

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
This confuses me because I never mouthbreathed. I nose breathed but I didn't mew

But that's true I did Jack shit most of my puberty. Ate shitty food, didn't exercise, scrawny
Send your side profile via the Frankfurt plane and i will tell you how recessed you are

• +1
When we chintuck, we get a flat occipital, which is our correct posture,

Correct posture isn’t a permanent chintuck. Walking around with your chin pulled into your neck is .org Mew coper autism.

Chintuck is cope

Neutral neck posture is ideal, not chintuckmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Napoleon1800
Michael cera vs Chris Hemsworth
To this day, I can’t remember if I’ve seen a masculine man with a wimp skull. Only soyboys with 6 inch wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and thecel
Correct posture isn’t a permanent chintuck; that’s .org autismo.

View attachment 2573009

Neutral neck posture is ideal, not chintuckmaxxing.
Why does that video say not chin tuck

Anyway even with neutral people are recessed because most people have Nerd neck and fraud their recession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
  • +1