I have awful brain fog and I’m completely disassociated with everything going on around me

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
So I’m writing this out of serious concern for my mental health, I think I’m going insane, I haven’t felt like a real person in months and it’s scaring me, every time someone talks to me I feel like I can barely pay attention to what they are saying and my responses are always retarded, when I’m in school I can’t pay attention to lessons, I’ve completely lost the ability to read long texts and write papers, and it’s a struggle for me to watch movies/tv shows. When I’m playing video games I’m zoned out the whole time, and when I’m on the phone with someone it’s the same thing, zoned out.

If I had to describe how I feel, I’d say it feels like I’m in a dream 24/7, like I’m sleep walking almost. Is this caused by my depression? Something else? Does anyone relate?

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, barettrealrx and TechnoBoss
I’d also like to add that this isn’t always the case, I do have small moments where I feel normal, but they are hard to come by. Also I have diagnosed ADHD and I’m pretty sure I’m on the spectrum if that helps.

when you know the bp normie talk and schoolwork seems like insignificant stupid shit. also by brain fog do you mean like not thinking that much?

brain rot boyo

Do you fap a lot?

when you know the bp normie talk and schoolwork seems like insignificant stupid shit. also by brain fog do you mean like not thinking that much?
Nah I mean I feel low IQ as fuck and can’t focus on things, bad memory and poor awareness, shit like that. And yeah bp definitely has something to do with it

depression + diagnosed adhd = it’s over

i know because i have the same thing

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
Nah I mean I feel low IQ as fuck and can’t focus on things, bad memory and poor awareness, shit like that. And yeah bp definitely has something to do with it
To add to this, I used to consider myself pretty high IQ, I enjoyed reading and had a very sharp mind, sad to see myself turn into a retard

That's the reason
"just stop jacking off and you'll be a iqslayer bro" fuck it's like a blast to the past when I was a r/NoFap rotter

Can you elaborate
Excessive masturbation fucks up the brain, I couldn't concentrate either when I jerked off a lot, and it also takes away a lot of energy.

The only thing I wanted was to sleep

"just stop jacking off and you'll be a iqslayer bro" fuck it's like a blast to the past when I was a r/NoFap rotter
There’s probably some truth to it, no way jerking off 3 times a day doesn’t effect me mentally

There’s probably some truth to it, no way jerking off 3 times a day doesn’t effect me mentally
you should keep jorkin imo being dissociated knowing bp is a blessing, imagine if you were cursed with being acutely aware all the time trust me you're better off

De personalization mixed with depression I would assume. Maybe you have an illness you aren't aware of as well.

Had issues with de personalization in the past where everything felt like a dream (similar to what you might be experiencing) - It just went away on it's own, but I sometimes get symptoms again.

dopamine detox do it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So I’m writing this out of serious concern for my mental health, I think I’m going insane, I haven’t felt like a real person in months and it’s scaring me, every time someone talks to me I feel like I can barely pay attention to what they are saying and my responses are always retarded, when I’m in school I can’t pay attention to lessons, I’ve completely lost the ability to read long texts and write papers, and it’s a struggle for me to watch movies/tv shows. When I’m playing video games I’m zoned out the whole time, and when I’m on the phone with someone it’s the same thing, zoned out.

If I had to describe how I feel, I’d say it feels like I’m in a dream 24/7, like I’m sleep walking almost. Is this caused by my depression? Something else? Does anyone relate?
Same prolly from years of being abused dog at home and school for me
I literally cant articulate my ideas how i want them to so ppl think im retarded

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett