I CUCKED MY FRIEND AND I DIDN’T KNOW IT

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I was just at the bar with my MTN friend having a few drinks

He starts telling me about a girl he met on Tinder, how they had a great date, how she’s different, how polite she is and how she sets boundaries so she obviously isn’t a slut

He has never seen such a cute well behaved girl, she drank a girly cocktail and shii

He said they kissed on the cheek at the end of the date

I asked him to show me the pictures and it’s the same girl I’ve been on a date with 2 days ago, same LTB that I posted here which was quite obviously a whore

I of course didn’t tell him about our date, but seems that we met double twins the way our dates differentiate, she let me touch her ass and boobs and french kissed and we agreed we will meet again next Saturday to fuck. She showed me a tattoo on her thigh right next to her pussy which says “spicy”. At the bar, she ordered draft beer and drank it like she just survived a 50 mile walk through Sahara
She mentioned she is ovulating on Saturday so that I just might give her some pretty kids JFL

He got kissed on a cheek after betabuxxing cocktails, I got to make her subhuman babies

Brootal blackpill, I would rope if I was my friend

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, RaidenJTR, try2beme and 13 others
Why are you having sex with utter whores

A "spicy" tattoo next to her vagina?

Its gonna sting when you fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Clqs, shalomnigga and 6 others
IMG 20240111 171706886 HDR

put ur friend on the right track cuz its over for him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Sny, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
Why are you having sex with utter whores

A "spicy" tattoo next to her vagina?

Its gonna sting when you fuck her

I asked her “does it say spicy because you’re full of nasty STDS” she JFL’d

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and nathan
4144163_1716164483686.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, Sny, h111 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, 91302 and nathan
Why not blackpill your freind using this? I would rope if this happens to me. Too brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, vermillioncorefan, nathan and 1 other person
Why not blackpill your freind using this? I would rope if this happens to me. Too brutal
I tried before, he just thinks of it as a meme

“Muhhh Charisma how do I become a better person so that girls like me :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and Zonar
Did you tell him?

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
Someone's whore is another Man's wife. It's a brutal world we live in.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Xangsane, alriodai and 3 others
She put "spicy" next to her pussy she warning you that shi gonna burn after you fuck her lmfao

• JFL
No, I don’t plan to

She will probably ghost him for the second date so it doesn’t matter
You should tell him. He would feel better about it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Charisma
You should tell him. He would feel better about it.
You think?
I think it’s rope infusing but idk
I have also just seen him, isn’t it a bit retarded to tell him now

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
  • +1
You think?
I think it’s rope infusing but idk
I have also just seen him, isn’t it a bit retarded to tell him now
Yeah, it’s for the best. I know I would do it.
lol no that would effect their friendship. it doesn't matter that guy will get ghosted.
Really? I would appreciate my friend telling me. I’d think he’d be a real
Bhai because of it. Maybe I’m just an outlier.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Charisma
Yeah, it’s for the best. I know I would do it.

Really? I would appreciate my friend telling me. I’d think he’d be a real
Bhai because of it. Maybe I’m just an outlier.
It all depends on the other person and his ideals but we are all humans things like envy, jealously can effect us. we have no way of knowing how strong his feelings are for this women and stronger they are more likely it is that it will effect their friendship. I don't see any reason to complicate things here.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Michael Myers and Charisma
It all depends on the other person and his ideals but we are all humans things like envy, jealously can effect us. we have no way of knowing how strong his feelings are for this women and stronger they are more likely it is that it will effect their friendship. I don't see any reason to complicate things here.
real

• JFL
Well I guess my problem is I project my feelings onto others. I’m a very forgiving person IRL and I tend to think of the best in people but I probably shouldn’t. JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, alriodai, Deleted member 72804 and 1 other person
Well I guess my problem is I project my feelings onto others. I’m a very forgiving person IRL and I tend to think of the best in people but I probably shouldn’t. JFL.
yeah, I used to be same way when I was a kid but had to learn it the hard way that perspective and feelings of others can differ a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Michael Myers
yeah, I used to be same way when I was a kid but had to learn it the hard way that perspective and feelings of others can differ a lot.
That’s true. There were times where I thought I was being helpful to people and they would not appreciate it at all, I had a guy tell me “I’m a grown ass man” just because I felt bad his parents were away on a vacation and I brought him some food. People can be real jerks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MazoNitNit, Hyperborean Citizen, Deleted member 72804 and 1 other person
u jus like me
remember when we though u roped

He starts telling me about a girl he met on Tinder, how they had a great date, how she’s different, how polite she is and how she sets boundaries so she obviously isn’t a slut

He has never seen such a cute well behaved girl, she drank a girly cocktail and shii

I asked him to show me the pictures and it’s the same girl I’ve been on a date with 2 days ago, same LTB that I posted here which was quite obviously a whore

I of course didn’t tell him about our date, but seems that we met double twins the way our dates differentiate, she let me touch her ass and boobs and french kissed and we agreed we will meet again next Saturday to fuck. She showed me a tattoo on her thigh right next to her pussy which says “spicy”. At the bar, she ordered draft beer and drank it like she just survived a 50 mile walk through Sahara
She mentioned she is ovulating on Saturday so that I just might give her some pretty kids JFL

He got kissed on a cheek after betabuxxing cocktails, I got to make her subhuman babies

why the fuck don't you get a gf man
grow up and stop it with these low life whores

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and Xangsane
I quite literally don’t know how to
Find a girl you click with well and look for compatibility
Why, she will probably ghost him, it will just sadden him further that this happened, why complicate
she needs to be put in her place. that's what I stand for
she doesn't deserve a boyfriend

• So Sad
Find a girl you click with well and look for compatibility
Water is wet

How did you meet your spouse? How do I do the same?
she needs to be put in her place. that's what I stand for
she doesn't deserve a boyfriend
she will probably have a very loving boyfriend unfortunately, it always happens that way, good girls marry gl men that fucked whores, and whores marry mid kind men that they use as an emotional tampon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 91302 and Xangsane
Water is wet

How did you meet your spouse? How do I do the same?
through friends. And mutuals.
she will probably have a very loving boyfriend unfortunately, it always happens that way, good girls marry gl men that fucked whores, and whores marry mid kind men that they use as an emotional tampon
what do you want in a gf/wife?

• +1
That's because Kindness and Character aren't the things women give the most priority to while selecting a man. They look for status and genetics as a proxy for an Ideal man that's why even 'good' girls go for men like that.

• +1
through friends. And mutuals.

what do you want in a gf/wife?
I want to be able to have fun with her and love her and be loved and not notice blackpilled reality with us. I want her to be above hypergamy and pills. I want her to be loyal, to be my friend, to leave me alone when needed, to be a bit mysterious and not too clingy, to be exciting, to be smarter than me, to not turn opportunistic and turn me into a betabuxx after a couple of years of relationship

she can be a mtb for all I care

• JFL
That's because Kindness and Character aren't the things women give the most priority to while selecting a man. They look for status and genetics as a proxy for an Ideal man that's why even 'good' girls go for men like that.
Redpill is so real, made me capable into maintaining a relationship by being an asshole once

It’s just not who I actually am, the “ick” bullshit is way too real unfortunately and I hate having to maintain stoic frame and mask at all times just to have a girl that cares for me

• JFL
Redpill is so real, made me capable into maintaining a relationship by being an asshole once

It’s just not who I actually am, the “ick” bullshit is way too real unfortunately and I hate having to maintain stoic frame and mask at all times just to have a girl that cares for me
Relationships always require some sacrifices and women by nature want the same things. you can never really completely open up to a girl as that's not what's expected of you as man. I think media portrays relationships as something magical so many people end up chasing something that doesn't even exist. you should look for someone that's loyal, kind and has values. you will always notice redpill or blackpill in some form with women.

• +1
4137416 IMG 5668 1

fuck you I HOPE YOU DIE :feelshmm:

• JFL
Relationships always require some sacrifices and women by nature want the same things. you can never really completely open up to a girl as that's not what's expected of you as man. I think media portrays relationships as something magical so many people end up chasing something that doesn't even exist. you should look for someone that's loyal, kind and has values. you will always notice redpill or blackpill in some form with women.
are you on asktrp? :ogre:

it’s all true, though

• JFL

• +1
surely this happened

• +1