I cant stop thinking about my rich female classmates

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I ran into some old classmates from high school, we were casually talking and summer plans came up, they were all going to Europe together for like 2 months, I told them I was working the whole summer basically. They asked why I wasnt gonna travel anywhere and I said "cuz its expensive and i wanna save money" and they then asked in disbelief that my parents wouldn't pay for it.

A mutual friend from highschool, told me one of them got a 20k modeling job via her parents. So you're telling me I have been wageslaving the past three summers only to have 5k or more less than prob all of them which was basically gifted to them? If you arent a white woman in 2024 has it even begun for you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, northern mogger, noodlelover and 3 others
fucking brutal, if i dont ascend to cl istg im killing myself in mcdonalds

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and ChadL1te
fucking brutal, if i dont ascend to cl istg im killing myself in mcdonalds
im not even that ugly, im just jealous of their position in life.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
im not even that ugly, im just jealous of their position in life.
I am extremely ugly, if only i was 200cm i would at least have height halo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ChadL1te
life is not hair tbh, have lost faith in god these days

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
They still eat the poop of Chad and rich arab sheikhs. Would you rather want to be in that position? I prefer being a poor male than richest female.

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and deadmanwalking
I ran into some old classmates from high school, we were casually talking and summer plans came up, they were all going to Europe together for like 2 months, I told them I was working the whole summer basically. They asked why I wasnt gonna travel anywhere and I said "cuz its expensive and i wanna save money" and they then asked in disbelief that my parents wouldn't pay for it.

A mutual friend from highschool, told me one of them got a 20k modeling job via her parents. So you're telling me I have been wageslaving the past three summers only to have 5k or more less than prob all of them which was basically gifted to them? If you arent a white woman in 2024 has it even begun for you?
20k yearly salary?

They still eat the poop of Chad and rich arab sheikhs. Would you rather want to be in that position? I prefer being a poor male than richest female.
Screenshot 2024 02 23 12 35 12 642 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and ChadL1te
God this is brutal. You need to just figure out a way to scam the system and make easy money because working a normal 9-5 just isn’t worth it tbh. People get handed money and you give up 50% of your life just to have money to pay rent and maybe $100 left over for yourself.

The life of a wage slave isn’t worth it at all.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and ChadL1te
God this is brutal. You need to just figure out a way to scam the system and make easy money because working a normal 9-5 just isn’t worth it tbh. People get handed money and you give up 50% of your life just to have money to pay rent and maybe $100 left over for yourself.

The life of a wage slave isn’t worth it at all.
Yeah you're right for the most part. Im kinda already committed to a law school track. Luckily i alreayd have connections and could very well start with a 250k/year salary but I need to figure something out for summers while I'm in college

Idk how much longer I can do this:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No they won't, there families are already rich they'll never have to resort to that and can make money just be existing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back