i can safely say i am probably the only one on this forum with a meaningful degree

D

Deleted member 30634

Bronze
finance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Danish_Retard, Dr. Mog and 5 others
if you didn't go to an ivy-league it is useless

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30634
Useless degree if you did not go to an ivy league

//StemSigma

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, uberman and Deleted member 30634
degree means nothing unless its a medical one or from a top tier university imo.

I will get an engineering degree soon but so what? People are working without a degree lol

Same goes for finance

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 30634
Only works if its from an ivy or stanford, otherwise you'll have to law schoolmaxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 30634
i went to a mini Ivy and law and medical are fucking retarded jfl at your sentience levels you fucking apes

i went to a mini Ivy and law and medical are fucking retarded jfl at your sentience levels you fucking apes
Corporate big law attorneys rape-mog investment bankers

• Ugh..
degree means nothing unless its a medical one or from a top tier university imo.

I will get an engineering degree soon but so what? People are working without a degree lol

Same goes for finance
You can get an engineering job without a degree?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and GuyFromSingapore
imagine anyone from our generation reaching that level of intellect though
All you need is a 3.8+ GPA and 170+ on the LSAT

• JFL
not really you need 2 build a strong network of clients 2 and build a reputation 4 yourself
You do that by going to a Top 5 law school by doing what I previously mentioned

You can get an engineering job without a degree?
Well maybe not jobs that directly require an engineering degree but especially in IT field degree means nothing.

It only puts you somewhat ahead(which means nothing imagine working 3-4 years instead)

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
if you dont graduate from top 50 uni u will work as a cashier in the future

you re also with klinefelters

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 30634
Finance is easy as shit, we math majors can do your stuff

You can't do what we do

if you dont graduate from top 50 uni u will work as a cashier in the future
I study in a top 50 uni , trust me. Everyone around me is retarded as fuck

Same goes for finance
wdym working without|? nepotism

Finance is the easiest shit degree of all time

You do that by going to a Top 5 law school by doing what I previously mentioned
like i said no one in our generation until all the older competition is gone will have a chance at being a top lawyer....the older people have monopolized the "talent" and reputation that these younger folks want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Finance is easy as shit, we math majors can do your stuff

You can't do what we do
math is a stupid major we dont need more math majors its an absolute useless degree
Finance is the easiest shit degree of all time
its not hard or easy just worthwhile 2 have jfl

• +1
math is a stupid major we dont need more math majors its an absolute useless degree

Says who ? Math majors can use their skills anywhere. From finance to industry to AI to Data science to you name it ...

Just admit your major is a niche with limited scope

Last edited:
  • JFL

its not hard or easy just worthwhile 2 have jfl
@the BULL has a degree in finance with a perfect 100% score GPA and still cant even get hired at mcdonalds

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
Says who ? Math majors can use their skills anywhere. From finance to industry to AI to Data science to you name it ...

Just admit your major is a niche with limited scope
math majors usually study abstract math etc. where there is no capability 2 go in2 other fields you calling my major a niche is fucking ironic as fuck wow
@the BULL has a degree in finance with a perfect 100% score GPA and still cant even get hired at mcdonalds
i thought he was Italian i dunno about their education system etc.

• +1
math majors usually study abstract math etc. where there is no capability 2 go in2 other fields you calling my major a niche is fucking ironic as fuck wow
Wrong lol, math majors study all sorts of stuff. It goes from pure mathematics to applied mathematics. There is great breadth to it

Wrong lol, math majors study all sorts of stuff. It goes from pure mathematics to applied mathematics. There is great breadth to it
yeah but you have 2 specialize in something is my point

• +1
"mini ivy" just lol. So it's not even a T20 then?

All of this is really meaningless because connections and the quality of your program are more important. If you're currently attending a university and not putting in the effort to build a alumni network or maximize your internship opportunities then you're already behind people who skipped university altogether. Your degree in finance, at face value, is worthless. Sorry.

"mini ivy" just lol. So it's not even a T20 then?

All of this is really meaningless because connections and the quality of your program are more important. If you're currently attending a university and not putting in the effort to build a alumni network or maximize your internship opportunities then you're already behind people who skipped university altogether. Your degree in finance, at face value, is worthless. Sorry.
i did internships and networked quite a bit i have over 200 connections on linkedin you assuming dumbfuck piece of shit!

• +1
i did internships and networked quite a bit i have over 200 connections on linkedin you assuming dumbfuck piece of shit!
Clearly I hit a spot jfl at you. Truly over for your bottlenecked future career going to a shitter tier university and financecoping. You might as well have saved yourself the tuition and actually invested it in something meaningful.

• Ugh..
Clearly I hit a spot jfl at you. Truly over for your bottlenecked future career going to a shitter tier university and financecoping. You might as well have saved yourself the tuition and actually invested it in something meaningful.
like what retard

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30634, Gascgoine and lilxder2
only degrees worth it are stem and law, jfl what are you going do to with finance
To be fair the right finance degree with a lot of mathematics, statistics and data science courses built into it is as much of a stem degree as the others.

To be fair the right finance degree with a lot of mathematics, statistics and data science courses built into it is as much of a stem degree as the others.
thats what i was trying 2 tell these retards but they never listen

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics