I called a women and her cuck bf whore and faggot today in the subway parking lot

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I go to buy some subway slop at a strip mall yesterday. Wrong one because it’s full of zoomer retard kids having soy episode and laughing over some bullshit I think some pop culture thing.

STFU

In the car I open my sandwich and I notice there’s some female next to my window. Tik tok noises come out of her phone and she says something about “I’m in my hoe phase”

so I’m pissed off and ready to destroy some normie

when this car pulls in the other space next to me.

The windows are open and some whale female has her disgusting ham out of the window. She’s singing some Taylor swift song which I can hear from her speakers.

My cortisol got too spiked from this so I roll down the windows and yell insults at her.

She has the fake shocked face females use and then switched to look of disgust.

Some guy come out of the car:

It’s some weak looking faggot, like oofy doofy Anglo face, a little bit of the gay accent, baggy clothing and like 5’7 or 5’8

im a skinnyfat twig and my arms the size of his legs

so I just laugh at the fsggot in exaggerated way, I think like actual insane person ngl and yell FAGGGGGGGG as I pull out

i got an adrenaline pump for like an hour after and I feel like a total badass and a hero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, UZB_Strebl, Deprived and 6 others
I go to buy some subway slop at a strip mall yesterday. Wrong one because it’s full of zoomer retard kids having soy episode and laughing over some bullshit I think some pop culture thing.

STFU

In the car I open my sandwich and I notice there’s some female next to my window. Tik tok noises come out of her phone and she says something about “I’m in my hoe phase”

so I’m pissed off and ready to destroy some normie

when this car pulls in the other space next to me.

The windows are open and some whale female has her disgusting ham out of the window. She’s singing some Taylor swift song which I can hear from her speakers.

My cortisol got too spiked from this so I roll down the windows and yell insults at her.

She has the fake shocked face females use and then switched to look of disgust.

Some guy come out of the car:

It’s some weak looking faggot, like oofy doofy Anglo face, a little bit of the gay accent, baggy clothing and like 5’7 or 5’8

im a skinnyfat twig and my arms the size of his legs

so I just laugh at the fsggot in exaggerated way, I think like actual insane person ngl and yell FAGGGGGGGG as I pull out

i got an adrenaline pump for like an hour after and I feel like a total badass and a hero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, MoggerGaston, Thebbcmaxxer and 3 others
seen the same thing today in the subway parking lot was a 5'0 guy was that you?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and wackedchives
Humblebrag.
yeah, though it’s total cope when I don’t have the other stats required to acquire a female

it pretty much just allows me to express my impotent rage without getting beat up by latino normies

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
yeah, though it’s total cope when I don’t have the other stats required to acquire a female

it pretty much just allows me to express my impotent rage without getting beat up by latino normies
I agree height alone won’t get you laid but you’re not a manlet at least.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
so cool oh my god

• +1
you should ogremaxx to make your incel rage more threatening

• +1
you're my incel hero thank you for your service

• +1