Selling belongings that aren’t needed

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Dr. Bludy and thereallegend
Steal your parents food?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Anchor_Ship
Stop spending money...
Thanks for the moneymaking advice. Why didn’t I thought of that before?

IMG 3047

You make 5x what I make.
I made $300 last week and you made $1500.
You can go and become an electrician. It’s only a couple years in school and you can end up making 40+/hr. You could also start saving money and open up your own electrical services company. Take the tradespill.

If you live in a balkan shithole just print cash these cashiers are too retarded to spot the difference between a fake and real one. Been doing this for a week and went unnoticed

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Dr. Bludy
If you live in a balkan shithole just print cash these cashiers are too retarded to spot the difference between a fake and real one. Been doing this for a week and went unnoticed
Give me tips on how to start doing that

Give me tips on how to start doing that
Search "play money euro" online and download templates. Use an editor like ms paint and print them in their right dimensions
Dip some drops of water+coffee in the counterfeit cash u printed to conceal it.
Dont try if ur american. Shit only works if your country has an average iq of 90 like bro these guys must be next level retardation i legit bought anything I wanted in a market with 20£ that I printed

keep in mind don't print anything more than 20£ they'd obviously suspect you

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Shower at the gym and sleep at your friends'

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Basically don’t have an apartment, don’t buy food etc..

• +1
Live with your parents.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
this is stupid advice. u should never spend less. the solution is always make more.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, thereallegend and wificonnector
Live below your means, be frugal and get whatever you can for free, when possible.
Of course, you should also try to earn more, but if you're broke right now, the aforementioned is the quickest and most straightforward to get out of your financial rut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, latincell95 and Dr. Bludy
Search "play money euro" online and download templates. Use an editor like ms paint and print them in their right dimensions
Dip some drops of water+coffee in the counterfeit cash u printed to conceal it.
Dont try if ur american. Shit only works if your country has an average iq of 90 like bro these guys must be next level retardation i legit bought anything I wanted in a market with 20£ that I printed

keep in mind don't print anything more than 20£ they'd obviously suspect you
Tell me what would happen if you did it in America? Not even small stores with like teen cashiers?

Tell me what would happen if you did it in America? Not even small stores with like teen cashiers?
idk man surveillance and technology is pretty high there
its common sense for highly developed countries

idk man surveillance and technology is pretty high there
its common sense for highly developed countries
Well obviously I wouldn't do that dumb shit at a bank or large retail store, but I'm tired of paying paki scammers at small gas stations $10 for chips, they can eat my fake shit I hand them

Well obviously I wouldn't do that dumb shit at a bank or large retail store, but I'm tired of paying paki scammers $10 for chips, they can eat my fake shit I hand them
Idk try at a small store but make sure to conceal that counterfeit cash beforehand, anyone can tell its fake by touching the unconcealed cash. There are tons of guides online to conceal it and it largely depends on what kind of printer you printed that counterfeit cash with (i used a laser printer i found at a local library)

Idk try at a small store but make sure to conceal that counterfeit cash beforehand, anyone can tell its fake by touching the unconcealed cash. There are tons of guides online to conceal it and it largely depends on what kind of printer you printed that counterfeit cash with (i used a laser printer i found at a local library)
Yeah I'm not from a Euro shithole so I probably won't risk It, it would be nice get some good rotter food for free on the occasion