How to max out collagen while smoking?

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
My skin is still okay but I fucking got a smile line on my right side now and it’s pissing me off. Need to collagen max. What are the best products for this? I’ve been smoking for months now averaging 5 cigs a day and it’s only just appeared recently. My mouth corners are starting to get shittier as well.

Impossible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, nathan and ominion
how to stay dry while swimming?

• JFL
Reactions: bigseal, N1666 and nathan
Impossible
Lies. Alain delon was a smoker since he was a teen. Many other celebrities and models have also been smokers for ages, or drinkers, which probably has just as bad of an effect on collagen if you have a couple drinks every day. And they still have good collagen.

how to stay dry while swimming?
Nice one faggot. Shitty comparison. There aren’t skin products, peptides, supplements, foods, drinks, etc. that can keep you dry when you’re swimming.

Nice one faggot. Shitty comparison. There aren’t skin products, peptides, supplements, foods, drinks, etc. that can keep you dry when you’re swimming.
funni low iq, cant understand analogies

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
I can so I said that to highlight how it’s not at all the same since even if you smoke or drink you can still do things to have good skin and collagen. You could smoke your whole life and some other guy can have shittier collagen than you. That’s why the analogy doesn’t work. Nigga saying I don’t understand analogies lmfao I’ve studied theology and philosophy for years.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
I can so I said that to highlight how it’s not at all the same since even if you smoke or drink you can still do things to have good skin and collagen. You could smoke your whole life and some other guy can have shittier collagen than you. That’s why the analogy doesn’t work. Nigga saying I don’t understand analogies lmfao I’ve studied theology and philosophy for years.
spewling about what? no one cares nigga. its a analogy to show how dumb the question is

collagen is all genetic and you know that, if you want to maintain your collagen then take care of it, not try to find a way to do the bad and keep the good

What's more important to you? Your looks or your addiction?

Most retarded thing I’ve ever heard
thoughtful reply, "fruading" with makeup does not count btw

at least read about collagenic development before you talk about it

structure, types, development

linker article

thoughtful reply, "fruading" with makeup does not count btw

at least read about collagenic development before you talk about it

structure, types, development

linker article
You said it was entirely influenced by genetics which isn’t really true. It is to an extent, and is the primary factor, but it’s not the whole picture.