How to grow a beard out of nothing? Is it possible

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
I heard people say that you can grow your hair with minoxidil, rosemary oil castor oil etc but do you have to have some hair in begginig to do it or no?

I heard people say that you can grow your hair with minoxidil, rosemary oil castor oil etc but do you have to have some hair in begginig to do it or no?
hit puberty first, but you can derma roll and use a hair growth serum like one of the things you listed above

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
relax man, My dad didn't have much facial hair except for mustache. Like not even a stubble. Now he has to shave every morning. It just takes time

If you are dont between the age of 25-35 you should not worry, typically, the most abundant and fastest hair growth occurs between the ages of 25 and 35, beard does not only depends on genetics, it also depends on your habits, some habits that you could start doing to get a beard are:
1.Washing and moisturizing.
2.Beard growth vitamins and supplements

EXTRA: To know if you will grow a decent beard i recommend a 60 day period to let your beard grow, after the 60 days you can set your standards about if you quit, or if you keep trying to get a beard

IM NOT AN EXPERT

I've never had a beard before and I noticed gains in the first month of minoxidil (hairs below mustache area)