how to dark triad moneymaxx with crypto?

TanFeo-Y-Negro

TanFeo-Y-Negro

Banned
About 2 years ago I was talking to some australian n33t on one of looksmaxx servers, he talked about how he won big through crypto scams.

He supposedly won so much that he is able to live like a king with unlimited sex and drink in Southeast asia for atleast the next 15 years and that's if he wasnt still doing the scams.
The thought of this life gets me excited but then envious, because I do not have that money nor may not ever have that money. Ree

How do you do this? is this the way to win? the blackpill has been telling me that evil people win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii, try2beme and 1 other person
How do you do this? .
Ruggpulls, honeypots, minting, changing setting sale tax at 100%, blocking everyone from being able to sell through blocklist (except the creator), etc..

They make a shitcoin,where in the whitepaper contract there are openings for the creator to extract all the value "out of the pool" at some point of it.
advertise it, try to get people to ape On some money. Thinking it will be the next Bonk or doge meme shitcoin.
Than like 50 people fall for it. And they put in 100 usd each. Making them have put in 5000 usd total.
And than the shitcoin creator jumps in, uses one of the loopholes he put in the whitepaper contract. Like he can liquidate the whole pool. And that way, the owner gets like 5000 usd, in ethereum. The pool.is drained. All those 50 people lost all there money.

And that's the end.

Some scammers seem to do this like every day. Started a new scam project.

About 50% to 75% of started projects, are such type of scams i estimate.
I been on the gotten scammed side, plenty of times.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Ruggpulls, honeypots, minting, changing setting sale tax at 100%, blocking everyone from being able to sell through blocklist (except the creator), etc..

They make a shitcoin,where in the whitepaper contract there are openings for the creator to extract all the value "out of the pool" at some point of it.
advertise it, try to get people to ape On some money. Thinking it will be the next Bonk or doge meme shitcoin.
Than like 50 people fall for it. And they put in 100 usd each. Making them have put in 5000 usd total.
And than the shitcoin creator jumps in, uses one of the loopholes he put in the whitepaper contract. Like he can liquidate the whole pool. And that way, the owner gets like 5000 usd, in ethereum. The pool.is drained. All those 50 people lost all there money.

And that's the end.

Since the shit coin owner put it in the white paper contract that he can drain the pool of money, it isn’t really scamming? The people that invested in the coin just didn’t read it, it’s just immoral deception that the coin will blow up and skyrocket in value

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Since the shit coin owner put it in the white paper contract that he can drain the pool of money, it isn’t really scamming?
the loopholes in the contract code. May be difficult to spot.
and even legit projects, may hsve had (accidentally) such loopholes in them.

One needs to be well trained, to spot the clever set up loopholes.
Obviously a large amount of scams, have obvious loopholes, that decently trained people can spot in 1 second, or the free tools can honeypot.is or contract screeners
The people that invested in the coin just didn’t read it
they may have read it. But didn't notice it.
It's not like obvious.
One has to read code

, it’s just immoral deception that the coin will blow up and skyrocket in value

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and coispet

And that's the end.

Interesting, where can i learn more about this?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Infinite, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Since the shit coin owner put it in the white paper contract that he can drain the pool of money, it isn’t really scamming? The people that invested in the coin just didn’t read it, it’s just immoral deception that the coin will blow up and skyrocket in value
you can just drain the liquidity, even if the whitepaper is spotless

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Shkreliii and coispet
I want to know too

• +1
thanks OP!

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and TanFeo-Y-Negro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back