• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan and smallman
just don't shave become who allah want you to be

it is haram to shave anyway

bismillah
Cant grow a full beard plus allah would want me to get treated human

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I struggle with Ts aswell. Shave right after showering, cleanse before you shave and then moisturize
Also try to not shave in the weekends in weeks when the burn or bumps are bad so it can chill pit

Also try safety razors

Idk how well it works for me cuz I just started doing it, but I put some rubbing alcohol on my hands after I shave, and rub it in to kill bacteria. Then, I moisturize so alcohol doesn't dry the fuck out of my face. I also shave only after a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and depressionmaxxing
Thats what i use
Idk why, but I get more bumps from electric razor even though it doesn't cut as close, therefore it would make sense for it to produce less bumps. Tbh, the only thing that works for me is being more careful and thoughtful during shaving, spend good 5-10 minutes on it (even though hair can be shaved in less than 20 seconds, it will make for a bad shave). Look into those before and after shave creams, I haven't used any of them but that's what someone on Reddit would suggest probably. What I do is I take a shower, make sure I blast hot water on my face in the end to open up the pores. Then, I take my cleanser and wash my face. I clean razor in rubbing alcohol, and leave some cleanser on my face for the razor to glide smoother as I shave. I stretch skin on my face a bit as I move the razor to make sure it produces a clean shave, and I try to do it without having to run the same area more than 1-2 times, as I've found that produces the most ingrown hairs for some reason. I think it's all about making a clean, straight cut, and keeping everything sterile to make sure hair begins growing back normal.

Btw, I just got another idea you should try as I was typing it. After you shave, attempt to keep your pores open for next 2-3 hours by constantly applying hot water, or hot towel on your face every 10-15 mins. It won't be too annoying, you just do it like ~10 times, and it takes just 20 seconds. This will let your hair grow back without getting caught anywhere under your skin causing ingrown hairs and bumps. I will try this next time I shave, alongside other shit I wrote. I think it should work perfectly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Idk why, but I get more bumps from electric razor even though it doesn't cut as close, therefore it would make sense for it to produce less bumps. Tbh, the only thing that works for me is being more careful and thoughtful during shaving, spend good 5-10 minutes on it (even though hair can be shaved in less than 20 seconds, it will make for a bad shave). Look into those before and after shave creams, I haven't used any of them but that's what someone on Reddit would suggest probably. What I do is I take a shower, make sure I blast hot water on my face in the end to open up the pores. Then, I take my cleanser and wash my face. I clean razor in rubbing alcohol, and leave some cleanser on my face for the razor to glide smoother as I shave. I stretch skin on my face a bit as I move the razor to make sure it produces a clean shave, and I try to do it without having to run the same area more than 1-2 times, as I've found that produces the most ingrown hairs for some reason. I think it's all about making a clean, straight cut, and keeping everything sterile to make sure hair begins growing back normal.
Thanks
Btw, I just got another idea you should try as I was typing it. After you shave, attempt to keep your pores open for next 2-3 hours by constantly applying hot water, or hot towel on your face every 10-15 mins. It won't be too annoying, you just do it for like ~10 times, and it takes just 20 seconds. This will let your hair grow back without getting caught anywhere under your skin causing ingrown hairs and bumps. I will try this next time I shave, alongside other shit I wrote. I think it should work perfectly
Cant, i shave everyday, too time consuming

Why shave when you can look like this

Make sure the razor / trimmer is clean? That thing is full of bacteria, it needs to be cleaned regularly

you could try single-blade safety razors I think they have a much cleaner shave and don't cause bumps, ingrown hairs, etc. I think you have to be more careful while shaving tho.

• +1
Reactions: N1666