How much aromasin to take while on 525mg test?

Laidcel

Laidcel

Just turned 15, on roids and hgh
I just turned 15 a week ago and I'm on 525 test and 10 mg aromasin + some other stuff. I had a little bit of gyno to begin with and it has fully gone away in the past month, but I don't feel any low e side effects. How can I tell I'm at the ideal 15 e levels without blood tests? How bad are the side effects at that e level?

I don't know if you should be taking ai at 15

Get an x-ray and determine if you need it or not

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Everyone is different one can get away with 1 pill a week another will need 3 pills. But if you cant afford bloodwork and you are 15 then throw in as many as you can lmao you have to heightmax

Everyone is different one can get away with 1 pill a week another will need 3 pills. But if you cant afford bloodwork and you are 15 then throw in as many as you can lmao you have to heightmax
I use raw powder and a mg scale

I just turned 15 a week ago and I'm on 525 test and 10 mg aromasin + some other stuff. I had a little bit of gyno to begin with and it has fully gone away in the past month, but I don't feel any low e side effects. How can I tell I'm at the ideal 15 e levels without blood tests? How bad are the side effects at that e level?
Imagine being so stupid that you spend your time crafting like a stone mason elegant shit posts that nobody will realise!

328600149 579466363739128 7024739440532107827 n

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I don't know if you should be taking ai at 15

Get an x-ray and determine if you need it or not
Why would I need an xray? It makes you taller either way even if your growth plates are no where near closed?.

Oh God Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Perfection, coispet and 1 other person
It’s so fucking terrifying seeing 15 year olds injecting drugs into their bodies

When I was 15 I was using subliminals for upturned nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Orc
It’s so fucking terrifying seeing 15 year olds injecting drugs into their bodies

when I was 15 we were still using flip phones and MMORPG's were still popular.

• JFL
You were blackberry era innit?

I wouldn’t consider myself too old as a 2005, I’m legally an “adult” now though, I still have the immature mentality

• JFL
Reactions: Orc

500 mg test at 15 is fucking insanity

• +1
Blasting anabolics > fucked hormonal profile > death and decomposition > afterlife in hell because you pinned jewchemicals up your asshole
anabolics saved me from drug addiction so thats not that bad

that was 300 mg test,1050 iu hcg a week and 2.5 mg letro+8 iu hgh
congratulations you have quality test and hgh which is quite rare, but why are your liver enzymes so high? Mine are lower when I blast 40 mg dbol

congratulations you have quality test and hgh which is quite rare, but why are your liver enzymes so high? Mine are lower when I blast 40 mg dbol
idk maybe letro or smth im gonna rope soon anyway im 5ft11 and wont grow

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
idk maybe letro or smth im gonna rope soon anyway im 5ft11 and wont grow
brutal but if you want to rope try to drugmax at least before that like what do you have in your country mdma some speeds maybe at least you will have some fun before death

anabolics saved me from drug addiction so thats not that bad
I’m glad you’re doing better, I really am, but don’t further detriment your health

As long as you use accordingly and safely I’m sure you’ll be fine, at least you’re not addicted to filth anymore

brutal but if you want to rope try to drugmax at least before that like what do you have in your country mdma some speeds maybe at least you will have some fun before death
i have 0 idea how to get drugs and im just 16,i will try to over dose on hgh and hope that i will get to 6ft+ if not i will buy some fent

Take arimidex not aromasin and take 0.5mg arimidex every 4 days

I'm trying to keep my e levels at heightmaxxing low
You dont know shit about the topic bro, aromasin is a suicide anti estrogen meaning its will nuke ur e2, arimidex only binds to the estrogen receptor but doesnt block the estrogen conversion totally, do some research kid

You dont know shit about the topic bro, aromasin is a suicide anti estrogen meaning its will nuke ur e2, arimidex only binds to the estrogen receptor but doesnt block the estrogen conversion totally, do some research kid
Ok but what does that change. I've heard its actually much easier to crash your e2 on arimidex compared to aromasin

Ok but what does that change. I've heard its actually much easier to crash your e2 on arimidex compared to aromasin
You need estrogen for heightmaxxing also, it is about balance retard, stop taking drugs you will destroy ur health you have no idea what you are doing

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
You need estrogen for heightmaxxing also, it is about balance retard, stop taking drugs you will destroy ur health you have no idea what you are doing
Now ur just larping nigga

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and socialcel
Now ur just larping nigga
He’s not retard estrogen is needed for osteoblasts but yeah it’s like 100x harder to crash it on aromasin than on letro. It’s pretty hard to crash ur e2 on aromasin but letro fucking nukes it and will cause a monumental estrogen spike when u stop.

Take ur meds