Reactions: Deleted member 52452
@MakinItHappen

• +1
@Allornothing
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

• JFL
@Cutecel2001 @Klasik01 @Autismcel @ElTruecel @InnerVoid @nigtard @Vermilioncore @RichmondBread and you also.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, Autismcel, Cutecel2001 and 2 others
@Cutecel2001 @Klasik01 @Autismcel @ElTruecel @InnerVoid @nigtard @Vermilioncore @RichmondBread and you also.
im just virgin

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonecel01
Who said im khhv

• +1
I’m KHV but a good portion of this forum falls under being KHHV even guys like @ascendedd who legit he’s KHHV dateless and never masturbated

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 52452 and Bonecel01
I’m KHV but a good portion of this forum falls under being KHHV even guys like @ascendedd who legit he’s KHHV dateless and never masturbated
I have holded hands but no more than that
I don't understand dudes who never masturbated

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, ElTruecel and Deleted member 52452
I am but at 16.

• +1
I have holded hands but no more than that
I don't understand dudes who never masturbated
I don’t know how there’s less men in the world who don’t play vidya than people who never masturbated. So much for @EggKing ’s claim every single person who plays video games is incel and every athlete is chad JFL. Even though most athletes play video games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Bonecel01
I don’t know how there’s less men in the world who don’t play vidya than people who never masturbated. So much for @EggKing ’s claim every single person who plays video games is incel and every athlete is chad JFL. Even though most athletes play video games
When I was in my group of gamer friends none of them had girlfriends before, they were all KHHVs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James, ElTruecel and Deleted member 52452
what games you play chef

52% in Japan

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Freixel
When I was in my group of gamer friends none of them had girlfriends before, they were all KHHVs
Every guy I knew growing up including star athletes and upper class chads had consoles though. I don’t know a single guy except like 1 or 2 who didn’t play fortnite during its peak or had a console.
what games you play chef
None I don’t play vidya. not playing vidya and rotting is more of an incel trait than whatever shit some sperg like @EggKing larps about

• +1
Im 21 and khhv if you don't count hug and hand hold at age 12

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel