How likely is it for me to get NEET bucks?

U

uglysub8male

Zephir
I’m currently in the process of applying for disability benefits. Not because I’m a lazy leech but because I have legit medical conditions. I was diagnosed with scoliosis and back arthritis (plus a speech impediment but I’m not applying for that). It makes it very difficult for me to do jobs where I have to stand, doing physical labor and be on my feet all day which are the only jobs I’m qualified for. The last job I had I had to quit after 2 days because I was in so much pain. If I’m able to produce medical records of me being diagnosed with a condition will I still get rejected? I always hear about how hard it is to get it and having to get a lawyer because you’re guaranteed to be rejected the first time you apply. I have also read that getting disability for a physical condition is much easier than for a mental one because it’s easier to prove

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and nathan
probably getting on welfare is easy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
How bad is your scoliosis?
I haven't been diagnosed but have visible asymmetry and curve in some pics, and back pain

I imagine it wouldn't class as a disability unless at least like 50 cobb angle

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 61307
How bad is your scoliosis?
I haven't been diagnosed but have visible asymmetry and curve in some pics, and back pain

I imagine it wouldn't class as a disability unless at least like 50 cobb angle
Well I always have the most pain on my left side under my ribs when walking/standing too long then my lower back mostly on my left. If you put your hands on both sides of my ribs you could feel a bulge on the left

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Well I always have the most pain on my left side under my ribs when walking/standing too long then my lower back mostly on my left. If you put your hands on both sides of my ribs you could feel a bulge on the left
Yeah but what is your curve angle? If you got confirmed scoliosis they should tell u the angle

I think they will only accept it if it's a severe curve that would warrant surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 61307
Yeah but what is your curve angle? If you got confirmed scoliosis they should tell u the angle

I think they will only accept it if it's a severe curve that would warrant surgery
I wasn’t told an angle

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and optimisticzoomer

Fucking government extorts money from it’s citizens wage slaving but don’t wanna give them money to survive when they can’t wage slave

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 61307 and optimisticzoomer
Fucking government extorts money from it’s citizens wage slaving but don’t wanna give them money to survive when they can’t wage slave
I'm glad, I don't wanna give my money to a worm

I'm glad, I don't wanna give my money to a worm
It’s not your money anymore wagie. Now get back to work. Your 30 minute lunch break for an 8+ hour shift is over :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Not because I’m a lazy leech but because I have legit medical conditions. I was diagnosed with scoliosis and back arthritis (plus a speech impediment but I’m not applying for that). It makes it very difficult for me to do jobs where I have to stand, doing physical labor and be on my feet all day which are the only jobs I’m qualified for
you got zoomers who get neetbux just off of being diagnosed with "anxiety" you having a real physical disability and work history to back it up you are likely to get it easily,

better yet you might as well join the military than blame them for "worsening" your scoliosis during training so you can get military disability benefits

2024-VA-Disability-Pay-Rates-Desktop-Hero.png

Last edited: