how i went from sub 5 incel LTN to HTN w/PICS (MAJOR LEANPILL) (LIFEFUEL)

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

growing up I was always a bit chubbier than the other children, but as we got into the quarantine things only got worse. I was 5'6" and 190 lbs SUBHUMAN when I stumbled upon a site called looksmax org and within 2 years became human.

This is for lebgfinal and other subhumans with no motivation. It is so ez to ascend and it pisses me off that these dudes just sit here and rot.

BEFORE:
4c9d3352 49e8 49f9 a1a6 0822a37ff7b8

86e77a74 76c9 4f6d 8ae2 a51bc5bfb17a

AFTER:
2584bdec c5df 45db b23e a8407ddeaeee

114a3028 44e0 4937 a75a f820c326dcbf

After3

So what did I do to make this ascension???!!??!??!?!!
ordered from actually real to COPE

1. GET LEAN (MOST IMPORTANT)
If you are above 12% bodyfat you cannot claim to be subhuman. never go on a bulk, it doesnt matter if you are literally just BONES. Cut to 12% bodyfat immediately. I went from 5'6" and 190 lbs (jfl literally obese) to 5'11" at 160 lbs. No idea what my bodyfat was before but I am now around 14-15%. This alone was 90% of my ascension.

2. TRACKMAXXING
Nobody on this site talks about this but running track and field is literally the best looksmaxxing sport. If you have ever watched the olympics this should be immediately obvious to you because all of the athletes are gl.

USATSI 16478328 2940625223
Wayde van Niekerk scaled 61445981
Nicksymmonds

LOOK AT THE MOGGER BONEMASS ON ALL OF THEM

sprinting workouts like you do in track are known to boost hgh production and also make cutting to an ideal bodyfat a lot easier. It also seems like a majority of sprinters have good bonemass/development. if you are in highschool you should immediately join the track team for growth HORMONE. Also it will boost your NT as you are able to make new friends. SERIOUSLY GET TRACKPILLED

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL
I've been taking oral minox for about 3 months now and can say that the extra eyelash and eyebrow density lowkey ascended my eye area. Just buy minox off of amazon and take one drop in the morning and at night. if you are worried about side effects literally kill yourself you will never ascend. if all it takes to give you heart palpatations is a drop of minox in the morning you're genes are preventing you from looksmaxxing and you should just give up.

4. SKINCARE
A simple routine will suffice for most people. even if you do not have "bad" skin (acne etc.) you should still build a skincare routine. Mine is just:
Morning: Wash with cleanser and use an SPF moisturizer

Evening: wash with cleanser then apply tret, niacinimide, and moisturizer.

5. COPE (thumbpulling, bonesmashing, mewing, etc)
I cope every day with every cope lookmax. I smash my face with a bottle of versache eros. I mew 24/7. I tape my mouth while sleeping. These could be so impactful though that even if one of them has a 5% chance of working they all become worth it.

AND FINALLY... A SINCERE THANKS
this is mad cringe but looksmax actually improved my life immeasurably. The best users on this site right now are undoubtedly @pneumocystosis , @Clavicular , @dragomaxxer , @Orc , @NorwoodAscender and many others. This is my first post on looksmax after years of lurking. FUUUUARK IM GONNA GET FLAMED FOR THIS CRINGY THREAD BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT A TRASH LOW EFFORT THREAD LIKE MOST GREYCELS POST. ALSO SORRY FOR CENSORING MY FACE BUT I AM LOWKEY APPLYING FOR COLLEGES NEXT YEAR AND I NEED TO NOT GET DOXXED.

Attachments

• after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, mog222, ilovenicotine and 25 others
Puberty and cardio what a surprise, great Ascension though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, AySab, VivaCristoRey and 9 others
mirin high iq tags

good job on the ascension and yeah track is underrated af

have never seen a track athlete that doesnt have a good physique tbh, even in hs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo, poopoohead, axeyyek and 2 others
mirin high iq tags

good job on the ascension and yeah track is underrated af

have never seen a track athlete that doesnt have a good physique tbh, even in hs
mirin your cheekbones bhai, thanks for react

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Excellent work boyo.
Already had an amazing base tbh.
Chadelite + if you fix your nose.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and walrusmaxx
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

growing up I was always a bit chubbier than the other children, but as we got into the quarantine things only got worse. I was 5'6" and 190 lbs SUBHUMAN when I stumbled upon a site called looksmax org and within 2 years became human.

This is for lebgfinal and other subhumans with no motivation. It is so ez to ascend and it pisses me off that these dudes just sit here and rot.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

If you are above 12% bodyfat you cannot claim to be subhuman. never go on a bulk, it doesnt matter if you are literally just BONES. Cut to 12% bodyfat immediately. I went from 5'6" and 190 lbs (jfl literally obese) to 5'11" at 160 lbs. No idea what my bodyfat was before but I am now around 14-15%. This alone was 90% of my ascension.

2. TRACKMAXXING
Nobody on this site talks about this but running track and field is literally the best looksmaxxing sport. If you have ever watched the olympics this should be immediately obvious to you because all of the athletes are gl.

sprinting workouts like you do in track are known to boost hgh production and also make cutting to an ideal bodyfat a lot easier. It also seems like a majority of sprinters have good bonemass/development. if you are in highschool you should immediately join the track team for growth HORMONE. Also it will boost your NT as you are able to make new friends. SERIOUSLY GET TRACKPILLED

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL
I've been taking oral minox for about 3 months now and can say that the extra eyelash and eyebrow density lowkey ascended my eye area. Just buy minox off of amazon and take one drop in the morning and at night. if you are worried about side effects literally kill yourself you will never ascend. if all it takes to give you heart palpatations is a drop of minox in the morning you're genes are preventing you from looksmaxxing and you should just give up.

4. SKINCARE
A simple routine will suffice for most people. even if you do not have "bad" skin (acne etc.) you should still build a skincare routine. Mine is just:

I cope every day with every cope lookmax. I smash my face with a bottle of versache eros. I mew 24/7. I tape my mouth while sleeping. These could be so impactful though that even if one of them has a 5% chance of working they all become worth it.

this is mad cringe but looksmax actually improved my life immeasurably. The best users on this site right now are undoubtedly @pneumocystosis , @Clavicular , @dragomaxxer , @Orc , @NorwoodAscender and many others. This is my first post on looksmax after years of lurking. FUUUUARK IM GONNA GET FLAMED FOR THIS CRINGY THREAD BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT A TRASH LOW EFFORT THREAD LIKE MOST GREYCELS POST. ALSO SORRY FOR CENSORING MY FACE BUT I AM LOWKEY APPLYING FOR COLLEGES NEXT YEAR AND I NEED TO NOT GET DOXXED.
bro im 5'9 130 lbs but skinny fat and like 15% bf idk what to do bro

Excellent work boyo.
Already had an amazing base tbh.
Chadelite + if you fix your nose.
yeah my alar base is wide and the tip is so undefined its ropefuel. maybe i will slather my nose in latisse and super-potent corticosteriods one day. or alar base reduction.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Dnr, but looks great

super-potent corticosteriods one day
I wouldn’t jfl, maybe try botox if you want a cheap fix.
Latisse is also a good option, lipo lab too.

DNRD; Puberty and gym

Life begins at 12%bf

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

Water water water water SOFTMAXXING KNLY WORKS FOR WHITES LOLOLOLOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zilla, Jeww and NarrowBones
you are already far past the point of return boyo. you will never leave this site
buddy i been on r9k since i was 12, it was over before it began

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
didn’t see this until now. great ascension bhai congrats, bump.

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

whats your opinion on getting runners face from track?

whats your opinion on getting runners face from track?
runners face always seemed like more of a problem for distance runners. sprinters simply dont run long enough distance to have their face start sagging and crap

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I ain't hating bro but this shouldn't work for asians like us, especially having bite problems like overjet

though I'd personally have trimax in the future to ascend + I'd do roids

mirin effort though bro, goodshit

unfortunately softmaxxing didn't worked for my asian genetics

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I ain't hating bro but this shouldn't work for asians like us, especially having bite problems like overjet

though I'd personally have trimax in the future to ascend + I'd do roids

mirin effort though bro, goodshit

unfortunately softmaxxing didn't worked for my asian genetics
Yeah this is true. Softmaxxing will never bring forward growth or correct for a recessed chin or anything. Just like softmaxxing will never fix my subhuman nose. Rhino once I save up (y)

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

Good ascension but realistically even when you were a fatass you could see you had good gonions, chin and cheekbones so not a big surprise lol. And you are not even that low bf at 15%, most people at that bf or 12 don't have your hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Good ascension but realistically even when you were a fatass you could see you had good gonions, chin and cheekbones so not a big surprise lol. And you are not even that low bf at 15%, most people at that bf or 12 don't have your hollow cheeks.
you're right but obviously normies couldn't tell any of that when i was so it gave me no advantages until I leaned down.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Forehead subhuman but Nice job

Good ascension !

But your jaw is pretty downgrown isnt it ?
Regardless your not bad looking.

dnr. you simply grew up (maturing physiologically) and lost weight.

• +1
Reactions: zilla
Still a subhuman, just not a fat one anymore.

Better than nothing though.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and xeqri
Dnr + not htn, just better looking than before, good ascension

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpeg
    IMG_0654.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Dnr + not htn, just better looking than before, good ascension
He could be htn if he has a good eye color or just shape

htn my ass. nigga in my pfp mogs u you nasty subhuman

Good job kiddo. with your height i would say you are low-mid HTN(Can't see your frame in the pics thats why i rate in a spectrum). I don't know your age, but if you grow to be 6'1+ you'd be strong HTN or Chadlite(depending on frame). Don't ever cope with lifts though, cringy AF and your height is sufficient to not be a failo.

Clearly good genetics though, good for you for not wasting them.

HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

mirin bhai i acended just likeu did lean == life

Good Work

• +1
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

My friends running track rn, he looks much leaner. Might do my own cardio without joining the team since it’s worked so well for you

• +1
HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

Good ascension bro

HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

mirin. age before/after?

HOW I ASCENDED!!!!!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

2. TRACKMAXXING

3. ORAL MINOXIDYL

4. SKINCARE

Amazing

Lean is law. Great ascension

u grew up and lost fat