How I plan to fund my looksmaxing/geomaxing journey

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
  1. Get a job and live frugally so I can use savings to pay off credit cards.
  2. Build credit with a credit builder card.
  3. Apply for credit on credit cards.
  4. Move debt to 0% balance transfer credit card before I have to start paying APR%.
  5. Put the credit into a safe business venture and pay for looksmaxxes via business profit.

Am I missing anything here or could I do things differently?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
  4. Move debt to 0% balance transfer credit card before I have to start paying APR%.
  5. Put the credit into a safe business venture and pay for looksmaxxes via business profit.

I can give you money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17735
Same, I will basically wageslave and get credits and loans from banks

Are you being serious?
Was thinking of starting a self improvement loan type of business?

Where i give retards a loan to either money maxx or get surgeries and they pay me back with interest ofc :p

Same, I will basically wageslave and get credits and loans from banks
This is different from a loan. It's basically a 0% interest method of borrowing money. You have to pick credits that will have offers such as "0% interest for 24 months" and transfer the debt to a 0% debt transfer credit card if you can not pay the debt before those 24 months.

This is different from a loan. It's basically a 0% interest method of borrowing money. You have to pick credits that will have offers such as "0% interest for 24 months" and transfer the debt to a 0% debt transfer credit card if you can not pay the debt before those 24 months.
Idk if I can master this level of kikery

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Was thinking of starting a self improvement loan type of business?

Where i give retards a loan to either money maxx or get surgeries and they pay me back with interest ofc :p
As if you could trust people on this forum to repay you your money back. :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
Idk if I can master this level of amazing money management skills.
Go research it and speak to a financial professional (ded srs, just get in touch with your bank). It not that complicated when you look into it plus. However you need to make sure you can actually afford to pay back the money you owe and shit.

As if you could trust people on this forum to repay you your money back. :ogre::ogre:
Ye obviously wouldnt give loans to the bums of this site

Im thinking off starting another youtube channel to do with self improvement/productivity

• +1
Ye obviously wouldnt give loans to the bums of this site

Im thinking off starting another youtube channel to do with self improvement/productivity
What would you need to qualify for one of your loans?

What would you need to qualify for one of your loans?
Would literally just need to have some kind of "valuable" degree and a high paying job

Majority of incels do degrees in CS which practically ensures a good job that would be a person thats a good candidate for a loan

Would literally just need to have some kind of "valuable" degree and a high paying job

Majority of incels do degrees in CS which practically ensures a good job that would be a person thats a good candidate for a loan
Interesting it sounds like you're trying to mass market this idea.

Why not try a package where you have to pay a down payment which also acts as a coaching fee? Meaning that you can use the coaching services (zoom calls or phone calls) to mentor applicants in order to increase the chances of them paying back their loans.

Interesting it sounds like you're trying to mass market this idea.

Why not try a package where you have to pay a down payment which also acts as a coaching fee? Meaning that you can use the coaching services (zoom calls or phone calls) to mentor applicants in order to increase the chances of them paying back their loans.
I'm not a big fan of calls

I would probably just create a community like this where people can share success results and so on. Obviously theres going to be a down payment if not people wont be committed to actually improving, people are more likely to take action when they lose something.

• +1
My plan is similar

- Build credit by using dad's card and being an authorized member (got to love rich parents)
- Working 20 hours a week
- Applying to a lot of 0% apr credit cards. Even if I get a poor credit limit on all of them, having a lot can make your credit line pretty high.
- Applying for carecredit loans

I need about 18k for surgery total, if I manage to save 8k this next year, I can pay for my other 10k using my carecredit loan and 0% apr cards. If at all I can't pay off that 10k in 2 years, I'll just pay off my carecredit loan completely, and then transfer the 0% apr credit card loans to a debt transfer card. It's risky as fuck, but I don't want to spend any more of my life being average/ugly.

i made a credit card guide if u need it for anything. https://looksmax.org/threads/a-complete-creditcard-guide-for-beginners.551181/

• +1