How can i heightmaxx to 5'9 as a 5'6 guy

Economical

Economical

Silver
How can i heightmax to 5'9 as a 5'6 guy, with summer sneakers and clothing

Shoe lifts and always keep good posture. Not much more you can do unless you wanna pay for leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
26425.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, User49, BLovee and 2 others
Yeah literally. I recommend just sleeping before 12 eating lots of meats like salmon and steak / beef and going outside alot.

and also drink milk and water
yeah im still growing its such summer is coming up after exams and dont want to be stuck at 5'6 lol

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Same situation as me I am 5'7 at 17 too my birthday is coming up next month. I don't think I have time so I might do mk 677
i've been taking other stuff, doubt ill reach oevr 5'8 tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Bro, you need an aromatase inhibitor to stop your growth plates from closing and a height maxxing protocol to maximize your growth factors not shoes
where can i get that (located in spain Europe)

where can i get that (located in spain Europe)
You have to do your own research into that since I don't live in your area
You can look into peptides since it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to get yourself pharma grade synthetic GH
Like the other guy said you should take aromasin
Also do
5 - 15 ml cjc 1295 dac
25 ml mk-677
/ week
It will increase your igf-1 similarly to hgh and you can get it over the counter

• +1
Reactions: Economical
26425.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 17595 and Economical
You have to do your own research into that since I don't live in your area
You can look into peptides since it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to get yourself pharma grade synthetic GH
Like the other guy said you should take aromasin
Also do
5 - 15 ml cjc 1295 dac
25 ml mk-677
/ week
It will increase your igf-1 similarly to hgh and you can get it over the counter
thanks for the help bro

yeah im still growing its such summer is coming up after exams and dont want to be stuck at 5'6 lol
If you’re serious try doing this stuff now, because I think my growth bones closed, which means I could be stuck at 5’9

i would but they need to be brands like nike and such otherwise ill get called out
Then just find insoles that fit in your shoes. Air max’s already give more height than normal so you don’t need very thick insoles otherwise you would look weird

• +1
Reactions: Economical