How brutal is the dickpill?

Bro. Use your brain jfl

Do you enjoy pain from slicing your hand? That's how women feel when you pound their cervix (not exactly but you get my point)
first it's said that there are basically no nerve endings in the cooch and now there are so many she feels like she is getting sliced?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Bro. Use your brain jfl

Do you enjoy pain from slicing your hand? That's how women feel when you pound their cervix (not exactly but you get my point)
Nice cope son. Women enjoy pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, EliteMewing, northern mogger and 1 other person
Average is 5.1-5.5 bonepressed.
That's the supposed statistical average, but I think it's BS. It's probably between 5.5-6.5 for young healthy adult males without erection issues.

Also bonepressed is kinda cope. Not like a foid is going to press down on your fat pad to see the extra 0.5-inch jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Autismcel and northern mogger
Everyone here has never touched a woman before.
It all depends how good looking aka how wet you can get her.
If you are a chad, you can satisfy her even with a four inch dick.
The further you stray away from being a chad, the bigger the dick you need to compensate for the lack of lust you are inducing in the woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, HTN_Mentalcel, northern mogger and 1 other person
That's the supposed statistical average, but I think it's BS. It's probably between 5.5-6.5 for young healthy males without erection issues.
You thinking won't change the fact that scientists took over 15K+ males from europe, and some from MENA (young males, 18-25 with no erection issues) and they found the average to be 5.1-5.5

it's the most recent study
Also bonepressed is kinda cope. Not like a foid is going to press down on your fat pad to see the extra 0.5-inch jfl
You can still use that size when you're fucking the chick. Her ass pushes against your fatpad.

That's why scientists measure with BP.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and northern mogger
High t only.
Do I look high T?
Fd98b0621274acbc51dd91190ca0cb35

• JFL
100% true
It’s utter cope from anyone saying otherwise. They like being man handled as long as the looks level and pheno is right. Sure not all foids but there’s a lot. Making a foid cum basically assures you control over her. She’ll worship you and shit.

• +1
It’s utter cope from anyone saying otherwise. They like being man handled as long as the looks level and pheno is right. Sure not all foids but there’s a lot. Making a foid cum basically assures you control over her. She’ll worship you and shit.
yup, hardcoded to like pain. That is why women love acupuncture

Our looksmatches are being pounded by 3 chads while we discuss male genitalia here

• JFL

I’ll lean down to 12% bodyfat and then I basically won’t have a fat pad

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Some women prefer looking at a bigger dick. Say.. mental masturbation.

But having sex with one won't make them feel better. (Same as how some men prefer bigger asses but it won't change the feeling of the vagina) all women hate having their cervix being pounded non-stop.
can’t do doggy or standing up w yo bitc if you have a big d but some girls like that feeling

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Autismcel
Bro. Use your brain jfl

Bro. use your brain jfl

Do you enjoy getting slapped and chocked? Thats how women feel when you hit them (you get my point)

• JFL
  • So Sad
can’t do doggy or standing up w yo bitc if you have a big d but some girls like that feeling
You can't do 95% of the positions if your dick is big (unless if you go halfway in)

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and northern mogger
You thinking won't change the fact that scientists took over 15K+ males from europe, and some from MENA (young males, 18-25 with no erection issues) and they found the average to be 5.1-5.5

it's the most recent study

You can still use that size when you're fucking the chick. Her ass pushes against your fatpad.

That's why scientists measure with BP.
Hmm interesting. Life fuel for a dicklet like me I guess lol. I'm still gonna do PE and dickmax til I get to 6" tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Autismcel and Angutoid
That's the supposed statistical average, but I think it's BS. It's probably between 5.5-6.5 for young healthy adult males without erection issues.

During thrusting during sex your fatpad retracts because you are tensing up:lul:, fatpad aint cope

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Swarthy Knight and Autismcel
Bro. use your brain jfl

Do you enjoy getting slapped and chocked? Thats how women feel when you hit them (you get my point)

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
Hmm interesting. Life fuel for a dicklet like me I guess lol. I'm still gonna do PE and dickmax til I get to 6" tho
This is what I mean.

Men only want bigger sizes for their self

• +1
there was a study dont in new york of young healthy men EXEPT ASIANS and the average was 6 inches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Swarthy Knight
This is what I mean.

Men only want bigger sizes for their self
A lot of foids consider anything below 6 to be small. Unless it's supplemented with great girth and you have good proportions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBoy, northern mogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
there was a study dont in new york of young healthy men EXEPT ASIANS and the average was 6 inches
That confirms my theory. By asians are we talking gook asians or curry asians?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and HTN_Mentalcel
A lot of foids consider anything below 6 to be small. Unless it's supplemented with great girth and you have good proportions
Who gives a shit about what they consider to be big or small? The G-spot is only 2-3 inches deep.

They're most likely feminists because they want muh sexual preferences as well because some men prefer bigger boobs or asses

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBoy, northern mogger, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
That study is old and the sample was small.

• JFL
Average barely matters tbh, average zoomer has 6.5 inch wrists, low dht during puberty and framecels. I think in the past dicks were bigger. Girls standards today are high because most people now are objectively subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Swarthy Knight
Who gives a shit about what they consider to be big or small? The G-spot is only 2-3 inches deep.

They're most likely feminists because they want muh sexual preferences as well because some men prefer bigger boobs or asses
@Swarthy Knight why JFL?

• JFL
@HTN_Mentalcel why JFL reaction?
it was a couple thousand sample size iirc but i cant fully remember and their are studies with even larger sample sizes done in asia and it proves that asians are dicklets. THESE FUCKERS ARE BRINGING THE AVERAGE DOWN. Average for whites, blacks etc is most definetly not 5.1 JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
it was a couple thousand sample size iirc but i cant fully remember and their are studies with even larger sample sizes done in asia and it proves that asians are dicklets. THESE FUCKERS ARE BRINGING THE AVERAGE DOWN. Average for whites, blacks etc is most definetly not 5.1 JFL
It wasn't a couple thousand sample. If you're talking about that study that said the average for white people was 6.8 BP or some shit like that. It was a few hundred.

The latest study done in 2015 included 15K+ participants from europe, and some from MENA (0 asian men since it was done in europe) and it found that the average was 5.1-5.5 BP.

@Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and northern mogger
It wasn't a couple thousand sample. If you're talking about that study that said the average for white people was 6.8 BP or some shit like that. It was a few hundred.

The latest study done in 2015 included 15K+ participants from europe, and some from MENA (0 asian men since it was done in europe) and it found that the average was 5.1-5.5 BP.

@Michael Myers
it was saying the average was 6 inches BPEL

• +1
@Swarthy Knight why JFL?
It was the second line that I laughed at. You make a good point about the vaginal depth part, but from what I read it appears that dick size for foids is often more of a mental thing than a physical one.

• +1
it was saying the average was 6 inches BPEL
Whatever. That study is not reliable and it's old.

Riddle me this, why is it only men who talk about big dicks and not women? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and northern mogger
Riddle me this, why is it only men who talk about big dicks and not women? :feelshah:
500 rupees if you get the answer right@northern mogger :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Whatever. That study is not reliable and it's old.

Riddle me this, why is it only men who talk about maxillas and not women?:feelshah:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and northern mogger
500 rupees if you get the answer right@northern mogger :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
women talk about big dick. they just don't do it as much on the internet you pajeet pretender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
mine is almost 7 i want a lot more girth

• +1
women talk about big dick. they just don't do it as much on the internet you pajeet pretender
ISTG women always make jokes about sex, vaginas and dick, they havnt suffered in life so havnt built any inbuilt coping mechanisms like humour so have to talk about some trivial shit like vagina and burst out laughing.:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
And how would you know? :feelshah:

Wrong answer by the way
"how would you know" nigga women aren't as much on the internet, they gossip about this shit on social media like snapchat all the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Autismcel