Reactions: j05
THIS NIGGA
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, wackedchives and sub5c3l
ask ur mom?

yo @Pei When u gonna meet barrett

there are plenty dick pics about jordan

About 7 inches. Lots of androgens and test during development means he's likely to be respectably hung, but nothing too extreme, as he probably would've made it known by now if such was the case.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

@Pei

About 7 inches. Lots of androgens and test during development means he's likely to be respectably hung, but nothing too extreme, as he probably would've made it known by now if such was the case.
Why ? He has very masculine face tbh

Why ? He has very masculine face tbh
You're honestly retarded. You always talk about Barrett and misinterpret everything everyone says. You must be so autistic. I would surely try to befriend you if we met, but your cognitive gaps would inhibit you from reciprocating and responding appropriately to social cues, so I would just be nice and disengage the conversation unless you displayed profound enthusiasm in the subject matter at hand.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, mayo mogger and Magnum Opus
here u go bhai

Attachments

• 73317271-8887f341cdd08644f6d57b3ced0092bf.png
    73317271-8887f341cdd08644f6d57b3ced0092bf.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3897013_Screenshot_2024-01-18-22-28-13-472_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
    3897013_Screenshot_2024-01-18-22-28-13-472_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 0
You're honestly retarded. You always talk about Barrett and misinterpret everything everyone says. You must be so autistic. I would surely try to befriend you if we met, but your cognitive gaps would inhibit you from reciprocating and responding appropriately to social cues, so I would just be nice and disengage the conversation unless you displayed profound enthusiasm in the subject matter at hand.
Sorry, what have I missinterpreted

Sorry, what have I missinterpreted
Sorry for the rudeness tbh. What I said is he's actually high t, so he's likely to have developed masculine features beyond face, skull and height. So that's why I presume him to be a fairly hung guy.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Pei
Sorry for the rudeness tbh. What I said is he's actually high t, so he's likely to have developed masculine features beyond face, skull and height. So that's why I presume him to be a fairly hung guy.
It’s fine I know people like troll here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Barrett is very high t tbh not typical prettyboy very dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger