Heres why jaw implants and filler looks uncanny + NEW LOOKSMAX

perfect on opposite day
View attachment 2914633View attachment 2914634

he literally descends himself by overdoing the filler

he looks more white skulled with a narrower jaw
JFL, I been saying this nigger is a photoshop/filler frauder. There's no way his previous nose transformed to the current pic either. No surgeon on this planet can make a baboon nose into that.
@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Clavicular
did you forget the part where he talked shit abt his mother saying she's ugly and he hates her just bcs he doesn't look like maher?
my god will u shut the fuck up about it already

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, Costcosuperstore and PsychoDsk
wait until @PsychoDsk finds out what he said about his dad

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, Costcosuperstore and smallman
perfect on opposite day
View attachment 2914633View attachment 2914634

he literally descends himself by overdoing the filler

he looks more white skulled with a narrower jaw
Why do you keep posting that photo when my jaw doesn't look like that anymore
Screenshot 20240429 183918 Discord
Screenshot 20240429 183925 Discord

wait until @PsychoDsk finds out what he said about his dad

Crazy
Imma get a self ban F this
Ppl are weird asf on here

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
  • JFL
JFL, I been saying this nigger is a photoshop/filler frauder. There's no way his previous nose transformed to the current pic either. No surgeon on this planet can make a baboon nose into that.
@Blackgymmax
Uh we can video call lmao

Watch my profile tomorrow faggot
I’m not dependent on curry validation like you
you are or u wouldnt have been on here since this morning, ur self ban will last for 12 hours MAX

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yea i only included filler because you have to admit. its easier to come by than a mastoid implant JFL. I could do filler by end of week and migration/stability isnt a concern in the mastoid process tbh. no movement of soft tissue. Does this seem like a good idea tho ?

Also when u do jaw implants to u always widen the mastoid?
No because it cost extra and needs another incision, but you can see the difference it makes. Augmenting the face without the skull, if the skull is deficient does look off compared to the face + skull augmentation. Unfortunately skull implants are expensive since they are huge

IMG 6101

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
No because it cost extra and needs another incision, but you can see the difference it makes. Augmenting the face without the skull, if the skull is deficient does look off compared to the face + skull augmentation. Unfortunately skull implants are expensive since they are huge

View attachment 2914718
seems like its necessary no matter the cost to not look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Good thread. Btw can you tag me your new posts?

• +1
it's crazy that you just go on with life like you didn't just completely abused your mom on org
Every1 should know how disgusting you are
you literally have 0 purpose on this world if you can't show atleast some gratitude towards the person that made you into who you are
ppl like you deserve to die
what did i miss he abused his mom?

it's crazy that you just go on with life like you didn't just completely abused your mom on org
Every1 should know how disgusting you are
you literally have 0 purpose on this world if you can't show atleast some gratitude towards the person that made you into who you are
ppl like you deserve to die
what did he do

That guy does not look uncanny. Ive seen people who after jaw surgery, but he actually looks better. If I saw him I would think he's just a high test dude

• JFL
training ur traps isnt always a looksmin i thought that too but having no traps with certain clavicle lenth sucks

• +1
And i have to inject the filler in that area every 6 months until my face become a ballon too right

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
great thread good sir clavicular sadly im a blessed fuck so i cant use this information but i'll still support it

• +1

View attachment 2914718
How are you going to insert it?
Also if patient will have brain tumor in the future and they will have to do craniotomy...

How are you going to insert it?
Also if patient will have brain tumor in the future and they will have to do craniotomy...
The implants will be removed on the skull easily as this bone isn’t as regenerative as on the jaw

Coronal incision

• +1
that thread is useful and high iq.
you dont understand how much believing in something matters
i legit got taller from belief that i was taller
same bro, i also used subliminals as a cherry on top to get what i really believe! subliminals helped me get from 6’2 to 7’3, and went from 4x2 MMM (micro mumbai member) to 8x6 BIC (big indian cock)

we just gotta believe fam :LOL:

• +1

View attachment 2914718
whats the point of the implants on the sides of the head?

• +1