help with acne

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
nigger my acne is back, I had really bad acne for a while. My whole neck was full (I got acne on my neck but somehow not on my face :feelswhat: - really weird :dafuckfeels: ). I don't want to take accutane, I'm 16 and accutane is absolute bullshit during puberty. Your growth plates close earlier and you stay short, no thanks I'd rather take the bad skin than staying 6ft.

My plan is:
improve gut health
high fat high protein diet
sunscreen, cleanser
dermastamp for acne scars

My plan is:
improve gut health
sunscreen, cleanser
is this good ????? I dont want to do tret bcs i dont want to destroy my skin barrier

spread cum on ur face acne should go away in about 2 months if done daily

• +1
Reactions: silencio and wollet2
nigger my acne is back, I had really bad acne for a while. My whole neck was full (I got acne on my neck but somehow not on my face :feelswhat: - really weird :dafuckfeels: ). I don't want to take accutane, I'm 16 and accutane is absolute bullshit during puberty. Your growth plates close earlier and you stay short, no thanks I'd rather take the bad skin than staying 6ft.

My plan is:
improve gut health
sunscreen, cleanser
micronised isotretinoin (8mg), anti-histamine before bed and gentle skin care, after isotretinoin cycle go on tret 0.05-0.1.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

My plan is:
improve gut health
sunscreen, cleanser
gut health is mainly cope unless your stomach lining is bad, also make sure to include a conjunction and a oral melanin inhibitor before dermastammping. (1mm-2mm is ideal for atrophic scarring).

My plan is:
improve gut health
sunscreen, cleanser
also 8mg of micronised isotretinoin will do little to no impact on your hormones, DW, the studies on the effect on hormones were like 60mg-120mg.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
enjoy staying short hahahahahhahahahahha
I'm not short, nor do I have acne. You're here for advice and that's what I'm giving you. I know you feel powerful for being on this forum and using the word "nigger" without mommy knowing about it, but you're not tough or intimidating. You stink of insecurity and desperation.

Accutane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nik.Sa and lestoa

My plan is:
improve gut health
sunscreen, cleanser
I was thinking like you for a while and I got sick of my acne. Currently taking low dose accutane. Growth plate closure isn't proven anyways