heightpill is cope above 5'8

0S4MA

0S4MA

Merchant of Rep
For the West anyway

nobody is incel solely due to being 5'9 and the main reason why 6ft is such a focus number is because the 5'9+ guys do some generous rounding to that anyway. With shoes and 1 inch lifts at 5'8+ you can easily larp 6ft and no girl is smart enough to correct you but be smart about it, don't larp to some tall girl like some dumbfucks like to do :forcedsmile:

The tiktoks of foids gushing over super tall guys is brutal but its just an app and most slayers I've seen IRL arent 6'2+ but they arent giga manlet either

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, datboijj, Crisick and 1 other person
Height is a multiplier. Doesn't matter what your face looks like your SMV could've been better if you were taller.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, nathan, butterworld and 4 others
lol bro im 5'8 and most west tourist foids are samw height or taller than me by an inch thats why 5'10 is the cut off
5'8 is manlet and it sucks

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, SecularIslamist and Ricky212
lol bro im 5'8 and most west tourist foids are samw height or taller than me by an inch thats why 5'10 is the cut off
describe your area more cause over here foids don't average 5'8

true, i hate it when people tell me "muh bro youre 6'5"

• +1
Reactions: nathan
describe your area more cause over here foids don't average 5'8
Its cause i live on an island many tourists come here mostly from russia
Russian foids are tall but about same height as me or a bit shorter but the tallest are balkan women who are almost always 5'8 or taller always heightmogs me

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
true, i hate it when people tell me "muh bro youre 6'5"
maybe but for self esteem and such being 6'5 mogs getting heightmogged by foids

Its cause i live on an island many tourists come here mostly from russia
Russian foids are tall but about same height as me or a bit shorter but the tallest are balkan women who are almost always 5'8 or taller always heightmogs me
Yeah thats why I said for the West, women here arent that tall

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
maybe but for self esteem and such being 6'5 mogs getting heightmogged by foids
it's true i have that at least, almost no guy tries to talk shit to me, but 0 ioi from women whatsoever, not even a hi at my workplace

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it's true i have that at least, almost no guy tries to talk shit to me, but 0 ioi from women whatsoever, not even a hi at my workplace
Bro u just need mtn face and u will slay like crazy
Ltn face is too ugly for foids ig
6'5 mtn will slay

Bro u just need mtn face and u will slay like crazy
Ltn face is too ugly for foids ig
6'5 mtn will slay
i hope so, some users in pm have told me that i could become solid mtn with rhino, palate expander and fillers alone, idk whether to believe that or not

Seems like cope tbh, I’m 5’8 and I’m rarely heightmogged by females. Most females are near the average 5’2-5’6

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and proxyy
Seems like cope tbh, I’m 5’8 and I’m rarely heightmogged by females
Dont get me wrong i heightmog 90% of LOCAL foids im talking about tourists

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
If you heightmog all girls and at least half of the men outside then you’re good.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and 0S4MA
For the West anyway

nobody is incel solely due to being 5'9 and the main reason why 6ft is such a focus number is because the 5'9+ guys do some generous rounding to that anyway. With shoes and 1 inch lifts at 5'8+ you can easily larp 6ft and no girl is smart enough to correct you but be smart about it, don't larp to some tall girl like some dumbfucks like to do :forcedsmile:

The tiktoks of foids gushing over super tall guys is brutal but its just an app and most slayers I've seen IRL arent 6'2+ but they arent giga manlet either
lets kill all niggers

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer